B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #70 (June/July)

On 30.06.2021 г. at 21:26, chuck206 said:

Винаги е интересно, когато двама души виждат едно и също нещо и излизат с две напълно различни гледни точки. Видях Нели да играе домакиня на приятелките си Джина и Бруно, докато прекарваха деня край басейна. Богдан се отби и поздрави Бруно и прекара известно време с Джина. Нели приготви обяд и прекара повече време с гостите си. Джина и Бруно бяха игнорирани от останалите наематели на вили. Тесла мина покрай басейна с 3 суми, взе бутилката си с вода и продължи към терасата. Не видях проява на сърдечно или приятелско поведение от Тесла, Елиан, Вивиан или Нана към колегите участници в RLC. 

Като казаха това, момичетата са свободни да избират с кого да общуват. Техният избор. Дейностите, поведението и поведението им не са продиктувани от Богдан или Нели. (има може би някои здрави правила и насоки, приложими за всички наематели на вили) Не е отговорност на Богдан или Нели да се грижат за „щастието“ на наемателите на вилата. 

That's right!!!Very well said!👍👏

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

They might be skint, it's not cheap partying in Barcelona 6 nights a week. 😉

Maybe a break is needed , let’s see how things will be happening ☺️

Le 6/30/2021 à 4:07 PM, Mark Thompson a dit :

hours ago, yadevol said:

Do you know for sure she was planning to visit Ireland or are you speculating?

I wanted to jump in on this speculating .... I have reading lots on this going to see Finn  in Ireland ...   seems far fetched as they met one night !!!  after the shit show with the 3 of them Eli gave him a sympathy, rather quick BJ in the shower and he was gone (apparently elsewhere with his mates ???? 

so how could there be such a big romance ? I don't get it , I don't believe it .... but wow this is starting to take legs and getting a lot of space here for pure and not very sensible speculation...

as I guy,  I could see a Finn say , hey if you want to come to Ireland I will be happy to fuck you there but seems like a lot speculation for it to be real or for him to bother ( I'm sure he can get laid plenty at home )  .... Hope it's true because Ireland is awesome and these girls may never have such a chance to bounce around the west of Europe being so close and transportation so cheap.... but I am not buying this Finn connection myself 

Absolutely spot on, one fucking bj and she packs her bags for a trip, utter b/s, this forum speculates just for the hell of it!  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, yadevol said:

May be they are on strike

It is full summer period , no restrictions , no masks , no curfew . Maybe they take a break from night life as it was mentioned ☺️😇

2 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Elian now has to make money doing gardening.

There's an idea for a business opportunity Elian, Nude/topless gardener for dirty older gits like us. 🤣

She'll rake it in. 😏

• Haha 5