B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #70 (June/July)

14 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

All for this if it stops work forcing me to change my password every month!

You'll get a day off every month, when you have to slumber in bed while a new brain-update is installed.

• Haha 1

il y a 9 minutes, charliefoxx69 a dit :

You know Bog saw Nelly playing with Martina before he jumped in the pool. Afterwards Nelly quickly came to the kitchen to start to prepare a little salad. They had few words for each other and she can't hide from that. How does he do it?

They were holding hands and she was comforting her friend??? Right.

I am not the biggest fan of Bog but he deserves what he gets. There's a real part of him that does not like the closeness that is but he can't fight it either. He decides just to live with it. How 🤔 I just don't know.

you lot and your imaginary scenarios. Bogdan has no problem with the relationship between nelly and martina. I have only seen happiness from him and he really likes martina too as a friend.

1 minute ago, james deen said:

you lot and your imaginary scenarios. Bogdan has no problem with the relationship between nelly and martina. I have only seen happiness from him and he really likes martina too as a friend.

I'm not so sure, unless he's changed. He wasn't too keen a while back. He wanted the intimacy to stop, and for them to just remain friends......😏

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

I'm not so sure, unless he's changed. He wasn't too keen a while back. He wanted the intimacy to stop, and for them to just remain friends......😏

whatever problems he had at the beginning are now over. I been subscribed since april and ive seen nothing to suggest he has a problem. 

whatever problems he had at the beginning are now over. I been subscribed since april and ive seen nothing to suggest he has a problem. 

That is why he ate quietly and quickly went to the living room leaving them on the terrace.

Go back.. Watch him in the kitchen staring back across the pool after he got out and tell me again why you think he 😎 cool with that.

Ok James...My sub expired a little while back now, so I just go by what the translator tells me...😏

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok James...My sub expired a little while back now, so I just go by what the translator tells me...😏

Naga help me out. How long have Nelly and Martina been close, they have been intimate for months now but how long?

il y a 26 minutes, albundy1089 a dit :

Demonios, soy estadounidense y bastante conservador. Pero la ceguera ante los hechos de algunos de mis compatriotas me avergüenza.

The problem is not to be conservative, the problem is to be something else ...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I succumbed. I got the "cheap-seat" Standard for less than 1/2 price. I just wanted to check out the new-old participants. 

• Upvote 1