Turbo (2021) Part #1

21 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

not sure what's going on her mind. she has a nice face but her body aint that great IMO. this looks a bit like a dysfunctional apartment now, I'd rather them keeping Oxy and her new lover and kick out this Turbo guy.  

It was terrible casting work beforehand, no surprise that it ended in failure, but it came sooner than I had expected.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

not sure what's going on her mind. she has a nice face but her body aint that great IMO. this looks a bit like a dysfunctional apartment now, I'd rather them keeping Oxy and her new lover and kick out this Turbo guy.  

Yeah she is a bt of a puzzle reckon she is a bit older than Turbo  i think, not that that matters really but as you say body not that great,crap tits lol but gonna follow them on and off for the night after all you can see fucking and whatever else any time not that this is that enthralling but the rest is same same and posing.

Depends on whether Turbo wants to earn anything though having said that they are leading the previews even now doing nothing. Funny old game eh.