Turbo (2021) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Now daddy stifler just need to keep hiring different ones, this one was already used 😂😂

You have a very high opinion of these women i see :biggrin:

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Bit of a half and half effort though as though she wasn't really that into it, whether she's still half pissed :biggrin:

Yeah she was drunk i think but still knew what was happening, this is hopefully a start for Turbo to get more girls here even though Sheila was brought by Stifler

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Now daddy stifler just need to keep hiring different ones, this one was already used 😂😂

Stifler just wanted to help him to get a headstart, now he has done it, he will probably invite his own girls, Oxy leaving the apartment is actually good atleast for me, there was always a tense environment whenever she was there

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Yeah she was drunk i think but still knew what was happening, this is hopefully a start for Turbo to get more girls here even though Sheila was brought by Stifler

Order the next one on with a decent pair of tits would be good :biggrin:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Stifler just wanted to help him to get a headstart, now he has done it, he will probably invite his own girls, Oxy leaving the apartment is actually good atleast for me, there was always a tense environment whenever she was there

Help him?? who ??? his own pocket? 😂 Poor kid must be really desperate to accept this deal 
I agree with the last part 

• Haha 1