Amelie & Lucas (2021) Part #3

Fact of the matter is that but for some minor facial cosmetic blemish this lady could easily become a prosperous model, being perfectly proportioned. She smiles and as far as one can tell would make for interesting company. I think we are fortunate to share her beauty here. I am so curious where she goes just before 9 in the morning, usually dressed to kill.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, squish said:

Fact of the matter is that but for some minor facial cosmetic blemish this lady could easily become a prosperous model, being perfectly proportioned. She smiles and as far as one can tell would make for interesting company. I think we are fortunate to share her beauty here. I am so curious where she goes just before 9 in the morning, usually dressed to kill.

Most famous company's wouldn't probably touch her now with her internet history, just a thought. She certainly ain't doing herself any favours by being on VH. It always comes back to bite you on the bum i'm afraid.

4 minutes ago, squish said:

yeah I think her and Demi are the 2 best as far as beauty  on vhtv right now!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Most famous company's wouldn't probably touch her now with her internet history, just a thought. She certainly ain't doing herself any favours by being on VH. It always comes back to bite you on the bum i'm afraid.

Yeah like VHTV is the route that will be an issue and not the CB show's.🙄

5 hours ago, squish said:

Nowadays, even blemishes don't matter. With all the photo and video editing software available, blemishes, and just about anything else the photog doesn't want, is but a mouse click or three away from being nonexistent. 

4 hours ago, FelixTheCat said:

Big feet for a girl. At least she attractive. Becoming very rare these days on vhtv. Ha ha!

Agreed. I was told by a tenant that VH doesn't pay that well. Fact is that jobs are hard to find in the Federation and much harder for women.

I really wish this couple would learn to let the daylight in.