Martina and Alberto - home activities #26

10 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

And what I'm assuming is around the same time, the living room cam in B5 just went free. Looks like RLC is going to be switching free cams around depending on whether there is action or not.

Thanks for the information. As long as Alberto and Martina (!!) are assisting with bringing in the income, I don't see why RLC can not upgrade the couch, the cameras and bring in pest control. The number of bugs flying around the cameras last night in the living room is disgusting.  I don't know how RLC can be in business presenting an apartment in such a condition and how all of you are not disgusted as well. 

4 minutes ago, yelt said:

Thanks for the information. As long as Alberto and Martina (!!) are assisting with bringing in the income, I don't see why RLC can not upgrade the couch, the cameras and bring in pest control. The number of bugs flying around the cameras last night in the living room is disgusting.  I don't know how RLC can be in business presenting an apartment in such a condition and how all of you are not disgusted as well. 

I don't know about you Yelt but I find them living in those conditions to be warranted!  If I were in their shoes, I would hire an exterminator my damn self and send RLC the bill.  These people aren't children and need to stop acting like it!!  By them doing nothing about it, I hope the whole apartment fills up with bugs!!

9 minutes ago, yelt said:

Does anyone know if Martina is planning to attend school? 

On 7/6/2021 at 3:04 PM, Peterandpaul said:

That's right, I have really been very reproachful as regards her smoking. And I somehow regret my permanent criticism. Like a father and his daughter. About 4 years ago I explained why I keep watching this girl. I accidentally saw M's face when surfing the internet. I didn't even know what RLC was then. Anyway, I saw her face and was overwhealmed because she looked like the Spanish girl I had loved so passionately and lost unfortunately back in the late 1970's. Martina was a 100% lookalike of my Maria, her identical twin really. So I became a subscriber to RLC. I don't watch the other apartments.  Although I sometimes enjoy Martina's and Alberto's love sessions I am probably not even a voyeur. All this may sound quite stupid, I know, but it's the truth.

She not only mentioned this year to you, when the pandemic began she worried that you were well, she also wondered how you are and what music you like and even once she mentioned that she dreamed of you, i really felt a bit of jealousy when i heard that she was interested for you.

5 hours ago, leothelion said:

Seriously people do any mods actually monitor what is posted or can anyone just say what they want ?? Anyone here of social media bullying

Not sure what this is about but if there are members who offend you use the Ignore switch. I have numerous people on mine.

• Like 1