Martina and Alberto - home activities #26

5 hours ago, leothelion said:

Seriously people do any mods actually monitor what is posted or can anyone just say what they want ?? Anyone here of social media bullying

That's why each member has an ignore list option. The ones they do not like they have the option to ignore that member. 

6 hours ago, jman9212 said:

Your one the kind of those that has made me quit telling what I know with your smart ass remarks.

seriously you come out with a statement like I know where's she's going  its like something out of the playground which would probably mean you don't know so hurry along the school bell has just gone oh and no bullying here just posting a fact  

6 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

So, who is sleeping in their bed??  I thought it was Martina, but she's cleaning in the livingroom.  Would that be the friend from school?  Nobody mentioned she was over.

14 hours ago, Noldus said:

Martina¨s friend on visit

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Is Martina's friend not well?  She appears to be sick perhaps, coughing, etc.

She was ok yesterday night. I think it is just laziness

• Thanks 1

veryone who has been in the forum for a long time knows that their girlfriend has a hard life and a lot of problems and I find it's really great that the two Martina and Alberto take care of her and let her sleep in their appartment whenever she needs a place. Very impressive..👍

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

This morning Martina texted Nelly to see if she wanted to meet up, N replied that she couldn't, that she had plans...it seems to be true :dodgy: this reiterates my theory that Nelly only meets up with Martina when she (N) is interested....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, omedo said:

This morning Martina texted Nelly to see if she wanted to meet up, N replied that she couldn't, that she had plans...it seems to be true :dodgy: this reiterates my theory that Nelly only meets up with Martina when she (N) is interested....

It is also possible that Nelly has a date with her husband today, since it is their wedding day :angel:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

También es posible que Nelly tenga una cita con su esposo hoy, ya que es el día de su boda. :Ángel:

Martina already knows it's her wedding anniversary, I guess if she told him to meet up it's because she knows she has no plans with Bogdan...besides, she wouldn't have minded going up to B4 to spend some time in the pool...🤷🏻‍♂️