Martina and Alberto - home activities #26

Alberto and Martina have a blow up matterss in the living room, she started sucking his cock and the free cam went to members only, wtf is going on

Attachments Removed

Looks like they made the main room cam in 34 free now, the best couple is now gone. rip

Just now, hexagon said:

Alberto and Martina have a blow up matterss in the living room, she started sucking his cock and the free cam went to members only, wtf is going on

And what I'm assuming is around the same time, the living room cam in B5 just went free. Looks like RLC is going to be switching free cams around depending on whether there is action or not.

Looks like they just switched the free living room camera back on. Pretty shady turning off the free camera when there is action....and to think I was gonna give that site my money.

• Upvote 2

The kitchen cameras in Barcelona clearly give a better quality compared to the other places. If I was a manager I would give the participants more monthly wages if they have sex in front of the free cameras....but first I would put up better cameras.