Martina and Alberto - home activities #26

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It is also possible that Nelly has a date with her husband today, since it is their wedding day

Well congratulations to them!

But so far today, she seems content hanging with T&E&N and the stray puppy they picked up somewhere.

Just now, omedo said:

Martina already knows it's her wedding anniversary, I guess if she told him to meet up it's because she knows she has no plans with Bogdan...besides, she wouldn't have minded going up to B4 to spend some time in the pool...🤷🏻‍♂️

👌

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I think wedding day is a strong argument. and it is not the first time that she has had other plans. So nothing special....

It's no argument at all, Nelly doesn't give a shit about Bogdan and she's proved it on many occasions!!

6 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Yeah, Nelly's cherry was destroyed a LONG time ago! 🤣

7 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Yeah, Nelly's cherry was destroyed a LONG time ago! 🤣

My 80s tribute to the band Warrant.

Good observation!

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's no argument at all, Nelly doesn't give a shit about Bogdan and she's proved it on many occasions!!

I would agree.  She doesn't care about Bogdan, married or not. But don't get me started on these two. If Nelly wasn't out fucking Martina on her Anniversary, where was she? Has she found another friend?  Or is Nelly and Martina playing games with us all. 

9 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Martina is so moapy!  Did she really need to see Nelly THAT badly today??

Martina is sad because she could see Nelly? If Martina wasn't with Nelly and the girlfriend who spent the night went home. Where and who was Martina having sex with for four hours? Michael? Nah! She would be sad after being with Michael..would she? When she is in a bad mood, she sure takes it out on Alberto. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, yelt said:

I would agree.  She doesn't care about Bogdan, married or not. But don't get me started on these two. If Nelly wasn't out fucking Martina on her Anniversary, where was she? Has she found another friend?  Or is Nelly and Martina playing games with us all. 

WOOOOAAAAHHHH there Yelt, you read the translations of the story between Martina and Alberto, and you know that when Martina goes out and comes home shit faced, that she has only been out consuming large quantities of alcohol which from everything I read about the girl, it makes her horny as fuck but their translated conversation says otherwise.  When she goes out all the time, there is absolutely a 0% chance that she is having sex with no one.