B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #72 (July)

Il y a 1 heure, nagachilli2 a dit :

Ceci est un forum et il s'appelle "conversation" Bob... Vous devriez l'essayer un jour. C'est vraiment thérapeutique... 😁

therapeutique espece de branleur tu oses me parler la bite a la main mon salop

• Haha 1

si des gens n'ont pas rlc et veulent certains moments n'hesiter pas a me dire je vais publier vos demandes,mais franchement que ce soit rlc vth ou camarad je vous promet ie les seils baisés ce sont ceux qui payent,je vais donc publier vos requetes jusqu'a etre banni de rlc programme bientot acces cible en famille

This probably would have ended differently if Eli or Tesla had brought the guys to  the villa, but apparently Pam invited them and then mostly disappeared.  That left everybody, two guys and ultimately four girls trying to sort things out.  And that became too complicated since none of the girls, except Pam, had met either guy before they showed up at the pool.  

I've missed a bit but at the start the guy with the chin whiskers was chatting with Nana and Vivian a good while then when the second guy arrived that's when Elian started to get involved. And from then on Elian was all over the two lads. 🙂

• Upvote 1