Footy #2

ddhm

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

All these brave cowardly keyboard twats i bet if you faced up to them in person they would run a fucking mile. Too much of it these days and it is so easy. Don't really know the answer.

The thing is, if the players pull the plug on social media, it's like a victory for the racist trolls...😒

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi @nagachilli2a little bird tells me that your team has a friendly with my team in Edinburgh this Saturday and it's defo not the green lot.😏👍

I hadn't realised Dave the Hearts fan...😁 Thx for the heads up...

Tbh, I see friendlies as a means of getting fitness levels up, and the result comes 2nd. But I hope it's a decent match and good luck 👍

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I hadn't realised Dave the Hearts fan...😁 Thx for the heads up...

Tbh, I see friendlies as a means of getting fitness levels up, and the result comes 2nd. But I hope it's a decent match and good luck 👍

Totally agree,the downside is that only 2000 fans will attend but safety first and all that.👍

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Evening fellow footy fans
Season 2021-22 kick off...or are we calling it Season 2020-22 😏

It's gotta be said, a great 1st week! 
It's brilliant that the crowds are back, and they seemed to have got their act together regarding that farce, aka VAR...Great news indeed.

Highlights for me

• Man City losing
  • Brentford winning their 1st Premier league match
  • Newcastle getting stuffed at home
  • Some great goals
  • The atmosphere at the grounds

And in 1 of the minor leagues, my team Sunderland making it 2 from 2...😁

nice to be a professional football player in the first division in Norway, I just read that a good part of a team has just had an orgies in their stadium, they were careful not to leave any traces with their mobile phone but it was without counting on the video surveillance of the stadium 🤣

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

nice to be a professional football player in the first division in Norway, I just read that a good part of a team has just had an orgies in their stadium, they were careful not to leave any traces with their mobile phone but it was without counting on the video surveillance of the stadium 🤣

So they all scored then...😏

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I just wanted to wish Christian Eriksen all the very best when he turns out for Brentford in the forthcoming match. That was a horrendous incident at the Euros, and to think he'd ever lead a normal life after that, if he survived, never mind playing Premier league footy in the toughest league in the world, was just insane 🤪

I'm sure he'll get a fantastic reception...from both sets of fans! 👍