Footy #2

ddhm

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Congratulations to Italy...They were my tip pretty much from the start. The best team of the tournament, and the best team on the night lifted the trophy.

I have huge admiration for Gareth though, and he had a very exciting bunch of players...so, hopefully, our day will come...and bring on the World Cup...

I haven't read any of the other comments here yet, and won't dwell on the match...just to say

''What the fuck was Rashford doing!!''...🥴

A Bruno Fernandes?

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Apart from the 'putting the ball in the net' part...😏

Hi Naga,hard lines last night pal,I think we all knew this was going to be a big hurdle but Chiellini and his Zimmer😋 did the business.Trust me I don't feel no pain cos as a Scot I'm well toughened to failing.You have a good strong base there for the future👍.As for Rashfords penalty well safe to say I bet he won't be doing any of that stupid shit before he takes a pen again.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Naga,hard lines last night pal,I think we all knew this was going to be a big hurdle but Chiellini and his Zimmer😋 did the business.Trust me I don't feel no pain cos as a Scot I'm well toughened to failing.You have a good strong base there for the future👍.As for Rashfords penalty well safe to say I bet he won't be doing any of that stupid shit before he takes a pen again.

Thx Dave...
Yes I was gutted, but Italy were my favs from the start. They're a top side, and deserved to lift the trophy.
We have some exciting young talent in the squad, especially midfield, which bodes well for the future. It's just a shame Gareth didn't give Grealish more of a chance, but I'm sure we will more in the future. We had some really good performers throughout the tournament, such as Stirling, Pickford and the central defenders, who I thought would be our weak link, tbh...But I thought Shaw had a really good competition, and Declan Rice, who I didn't really rate, had a great game last night...So I think our future looks bright...Bring on the World Cup! 😁

I just wish we hadn't been beaten on pens again, and hope the arseholes on social media don't give some of our boys a bad time...

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thx Dave...
Yes I was gutted, but Italy were my favs from the start. They're a top side, and deserved to lift the trophy.
We have some exciting young talent in the squad, especially midfield, which bodes well for the future. It's just a shame Gareth didn't give Grealish more of a chance, but I'm sure we will more in the future. We had some really good performers throughout the tournament, such as Stirling, Pickford and the central defenders, who I thought would be our weak link, tbh...But I thought Shaw had a really good competition, and Declan Rice, who I didn't really rate, had a great game last night...So I think our future looks bright...Bring on the World Cup! 😁

I just wish we hadn't been beaten on pens again, and hope the arseholes on social media don't give some of our boys a bad time...

Margaret told me little while ago that Rashford and Saka are being targeted on social media.I dunno,words fail me.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thx Dave...

All these brave cowardly keyboard twats i bet if you faced up to them in person they would run a fucking mile. Too much of it these days and it is so easy. Don't really know the answer.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2