Footy #2

ddhm

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

England tried to play...and tore into them from the start...It all changed, especially in the 2nd half when Italy controlled the ball and forced England back. 

This comment is utter bollocks! Italy were just better than us on the night...

Yeah well most of what @ddhmsay's is utter bollocks and waffle, just to be expected.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

England tried to play...and tore into them from the start...It all changed, especially in the 2nd half when Italy controlled the ball and forced England back. 

This comment is utter bollocks! Italy were just better than us on the night...

England was kind of taking advantage of Italy getting tired since the 100th minute of the extra time .. Coach Gareth decides to substitute Rashford  and Sancho on the 119 minute just to see two “cold” with the atmosphere of the game and totally not “ into “ the game players  for the penalties … please , when the second half begins , throw your weapons for the last 15 minutes of extra time and try to win the match ..

Sterling , I am still trying to count how many dives he made in the game , same thing on the semifinal was given a penalty what he tried in the second half .. England , I can remember two headers from corner kicks , one on target that Donarouma saved and one that went out .. 120 minutes and there was one shot and two headers .. that’s why I said that England didn’t play , they were waiting , perhaps the quick goal made them subconsciously follow this tactic , after all , the finals you don’t play them , you simply win them by all means necessary .. 

I still stay with my comment that England didn’t play , first half tactic was an Oscar from Southgate but on the second , Mancini changed players from the 54th minute and I saw absolutely no reaction from England’s bench .. you see that italy has taken control of midfield , it was slowly more and more entering the box italy and the goal was scored where England had the advantage , because of a corner kick .. but italy tried to play for this goal and England was waiting for the game to finish 1-0 .. 

Happy we don’t agree , it is football ☺️☺️😇 , that’s why it is the King of Sports 😇🥳😁

31 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah well most of what @ddhmsay's is utter bollocks and waffle, just to be expected.

Sorry but in my books it is 

Greece - 1 European champions winners 

England - 0 European champions winners 

I don’t mind that it is bollocks  as long as it is posted on this thread and it is an opinion . Whoever can analyze a game before happening and give reasons of what , how and when , please .. but i saw no preanalysis and whatever bollocks it was , it was ON topic 😂🤣 speaking about footy 😇😇

Still , thank you for taking the tome to read my posts and characterize them as bollocks , at least I caught your attention with stupidities 😉☺️ but still with an opinion . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

England was kind of taking advantage of Italy getting tired since the 100th minute of the extra time .. Coach Gareth decides to substitute Rashford  and Sancho on the 119 minute just to see two “cold” with the atmosphere of the game and totally not “ into “ the game players  for the penalties … please , when the second half begins , throw your weapons for the last 15 minutes of extra time and try to win the match ..

Sterling , I am still trying to count how many dives he made in the game , same thing on the semifinal was given a penalty what he tried in the second half .. England , I can remember two headers from corner kicks , one on target that Donarouma saved and one that went out .. 120 minutes and there was one shot and two headers .. that’s why I said that England didn’t play , they were waiting , perhaps the quick goal made them subconsciously follow this tactic , after all , the finals you don’t play them , you simply win them by all means necessary .. 

I still stay with my comment that England didn’t play , first half tactic was an Oscar from Southgate but on the second , Mancini changed players from the 54th minute and I saw absolutely no reaction from England’s bench .. you see that italy has taken control of midfield , it was slowly more and more entering the box italy and the goal was scored where England had the advantage , because of a corner kick .. but italy tried to play for this goal and England was waiting for the game to finish 1-0 .. 

Happy we don’t agree , it is football ☺️☺️😇 , that’s why it is the King of Sports 😇🥳😁

Leave me out of it---I don't care you don't agree 😏

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

DD...Italy were the better side and you don't like England... But England pushed for a goal in extra time and Italy were hanging on. So England were taking advantage of a tiring Italy after 100 mins? Wasn't that maybe because Gareth didn't change players after 54 mins, and kept them back?...There were 2 minutes of ET to go...Italy weren't exactly going for it by then, so why shouldn't Gareth put on 2 proven penalty takers? The game was obviously going to penalties then...Sadly they missed...🥴
What I would say is that he should've either started with Grealish or brought him on much earlier...

Yes, Stirling ended up on his arse too much, but Jorginho should've been shown a red! Gareth did throw his weapons on earlier in Grealish. Sancho had a good half earlier in the tournament, but I wouldn't class him and certainly not Rashford on his current form, as weapons!

Sterling's pen was very soft in the last game, but Kane's was an obvious one, which the ref missed. England didn't create many clear chances tonight, as you rightly said, but not tactically...Italy were just better. 

Last comment...Pickford had a great game, and he's had a good tournament...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

DD...Italy were the better side and you don't like England... But England pushed for a goal in extra time and Italy were hanging on. So England were taking advantage of a tiring Italy after 100 mins? Wasn't that maybe because Gareth didn't change players after 54 mins, and kept them back?...There were 2 minutes of ET to go...Italy weren't exactly going for it by then, so why shouldn't Gareth put on 2 proven penalty takers? The game was obviously going to penalties then...Sadly they missed...🥴
What I would say is that he should've either started with Grealish or brought him on much earlier...

Yes, Stirling ended up on his arse too much, but Jorginho should've been shown a red! Gareth did throw his weapons on earlier in Grealish. Sancho had a good half earlier in the tournament, but I wouldn't class him and certainly not Rashford on his current form, as weapons!

Sterling's pen was very soft in the last game, but Kane's was an obvious one, which the ref missed. England didn't create many clear chances tonight, as you rightly said, but not tactically...Italy were just better. 

Last comment...Pickford had a great game, and he's had a good tournament...

Good points ☺️ I agree in some and not in others as i previously mentioned ☺️ Will try and find some time for a brief answer to your points 😁🤩🥳

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

DD...I love you to bits my Greek friend, but you can be an annoying twat...🥴

You don't even read your PM for 5 days...😏

I read without looking this post , reasons explained 🥳🤓😆

• Upvote 1