B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18 (July)

I used to be totally taken in by these shows a while back...like the ones in b2 and B4 tonight...for about 10 mins 🤣
I'm just basing my post on fuzzy images, the odd free cam and the occasional PM, but it hasn't fucking changed! And why would it with Lola and Anna in the building...It is 100% show! When Lola went to the kitchen earlier, she couldn't walk in a straight line...she had to gyrate for the cam...

B4 is the same...but I'll post over there. 

It's fucking hilarious to see how you guys are sucked in by these shows...

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I used to be totally taken in by these shows a while back...like the ones in b2 and B4 tonight...for about 10 mins 🤣
I'm just basing my post on fuzzy images, the odd free cam and the occasional PM, but it hasn't fucking changed! And why would it with Lola and Anna in the building...It is 100% show! When Lola went to the kitchen earlier, she couldn't walk in a straight line...she had to gyrate for the cam...

B4 is the same...but I'll post over there. 

It's fucking hilarious to see how you guys are sucked in by these shows...

What is particularly sad about this is how silly it is for Lola and co. to obsessively emulate the events of years ago. Unbelievable, dishonest, emotionless bullshit.

What RLC needs are real emotions, real people and not this show bullshit from B2.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

TBH, I found B2 more interesting tonight than the silly game-show in B4, and that is despite of the fact that I find the girls in B4 more attractive. Maybe because they seem genuinely intoxicated, and there is always an excitment with what people under the influence will suddenly do.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The cov apts has always been about shows, it shouldnt come as a surprise to anyone by now. You either like it or you don't. If you want real daily life trivial stuff go watch Kitty and Smith or one of the other couples apartments 😉

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

The cov apts has always been about shows, it shouldnt come as a surprise to anyone by now. You either like it or you don't. If you want real daily life trivial stuff go watch Kitty and Smith or one of the other couples apartments 😉

Kitty and Smith are the least real life of the couples apartments though.

• Upvote 1