B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #74 (July)

2 hours ago, mkm2222 said:

Bruno is an Alpha , 
yes most of you would say he attract stupid girl, 
actually I watched how he attracted girls  before Gina's relationship.  and I tell you guys he is a master
i am 33 years old i wish i could have some of his manipulations and pick up tricks 

Nicely said .. he just likes pussy , he isn’t a criminal , nice guy , men , we have our weaknesses , he likes women and substances 😂🤣 I don’t think you lack anything to have your own women the way you wish , for sure you can manipulate in ways he can’t .. the only thing needed is just courage to go and speak directly to a woman if you like her , nothing to lose except a bit psychology if the girl isn’t interested .. but not all would say no as they also won’t say yes… 33 , you can “dominate “this decade till 40 and have many women the way you like .. and Bruno , well , we will be seeing him with others in the future when eventually him and Gina will be over 😎

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nicely said .. he just likes pussy , he isn’t a criminal , nice guy , men , we have our weaknesses , he likes women and substances 😂🤣 I don’t think you lack anything to have your own women the way you wish , for sure you can manipulate in ways he can’t .. the only thing needed is just courage to go and speak directly to a woman if you like her , nothing to lose except a bit psychology if the girl isn’t interested .. but not all would say no as they also won’t say yes… 33 , you can “dominate “this decade till 40 and have many women the way you like .. and Bruno , well , we will be seeing him with others in the future when eventually him and Gina will be over 😎

Correction : he doesn't like pussy, he loves asses ! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Correction : he doesn't like pussy, he loves asses ! 

Or Gina also loves what he does to her and he simply delivers 😎🤓

4 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Do we Really need another Nelly or Bogdan? Keep puting it on her back or somewhere else.

If you are anti-Nell/Bog, you want her to get pregnant.  This would be a way for them to leave RLC, right?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, cylinderopuntia said:

15:19h Viv hat die Villa verlassen!

Some guesswork here but looked like beach visit, bit later on Pam also looked like going to beach: is Pam's place near beach? I would guess they will turn up somewhere together later on if I am right but who knows? 🦞🦈

51 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

If you are anti-Nell/Bog, you want her to get pregnant.  This would be a way for them to leave RLC, right?

When they have sex, Bogdan is still not cumming inside.  Tough to get pregnant???