Leora & Malia - Home Activities #20

46 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Probably getting her instructions for the day from she who must be obeyed.

While I’m not a fan of Malia’s, I think she’s getting a rough deal out of all this, unless of course she’s a willing partner.  

Non lo so, sicuramente ieri sera non era previsto che stesse a casa e questo lo hanno visto tutti. 

1 hour ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I saw a video where a girl sent her boyfriend into a store to get her a tampon remover,you should have seen the look on his face when he found out there was no such thing.

I thought that's what teeth are for !😁       image.jpeg.0dc10969d616b8dacb5792929a66c1a4.jpeg

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

In the river there are dinosaurs 😸

Yes,and we will be as old as dinosaurs before something happens it's,a bugger when you have to wank over Charlie Chaplin movies fucking hell I'm pissed off might go look at linda site before tibor stabs her

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago Newark52 said:

Probably getting her instructions for the day from she who must be obeyed.

While I’m not a fan of Malia’s, I think she’s getting a rough deal out of all this, unless of course she’s a willing partner.  

Leora is basically using Malia as a 'you keep the herd interested while I go shag my boyfriend', I like Malia but I do hope she just says 'fuck it' and moves back to Russia so Leora has to make decisions that are not in her favour, this is ridiculous now, it's obvious she doesn't give a toss about Malia and viewers at this point and thinks it's all rosy because she blurts out some bullshit on her phone/cam to make the more naive viewers think she's going to see a 'friend' or some other crap.

And the more people complain (and they will), the more she will do it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Leora is basically using Malia as a 'you keep the herd interested while I go shag my boyfriend', I like Malia but I do hope she just says 'fuck it' and moves back to Russia so Leora has to make decisions that are not in her favour, this is ridiculous now, it's obvious she doesn't give a toss about Malia and viewers at this point and thinks it's all rosy because she blurts out some bullshit on her phone/cam to make the more naive viewers think she's going to see a 'friend' or some other crap.

And the more people complain (and they will), the more she will do it.

wonderful malia lol, she would have had an all nighter if she had got the call, but he obviously didnt want to see her

• Confused 1