Leora & Malia - Home Activities #20

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora & Malia - Home Activities #21

Nic 

Done it Pulo.

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You are making the completely wrong assumption that someone has to have a subscription to be able to discuss the bullshit that Leora and Malina pull in there apartment. Everyone here in their right mind knows that after months of bullshit, you can hardly hope for an improvement in the mindset of these two parasites. If the unlikely case that there is this unexpected change, surely one or the other hardcore fan will find it here in the forum in text form.

Your second assumption is also completely wrong. This forum is not about setting rules for RLC, but about talking about RLC. When I say that Leora and Malia better leave the project because they hide their entire private life from this apartment and only hold bullshit shows, that's only my opinion.

omg u r looking for trouble alladino, did u just call them parasites, dude its their work, dont go watch a spiderman movie or after that u gonna try to jump from yur balcony

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

omg u r looking for trouble alladino, did u just call them parasites, dude its their work, dont go watch a spiderman movie or after that u gonna try to jump from yur balcony

This all he does! He hates them and what they do. Wants them to change totally or even be kicked out. He has been banned for spamming in the recent past yet keeps coming back. 

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

Honestly, I think they act like parasites. 😂 There's a reason they put on a bullshit show every night at prime time. I think that's how they maximize their revenue according to a bonus system. But all this happens without really showing anything of their real life, the actual idea of RLC. They took advantage of a flaw in the system to parasitize at the expense of others involved.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Honestly, I think they act like parasites. 😂 There's a reason they put on a bullshit show every night at prime time. I think that's how they maximize their revenue according to a bonus system. But all this happens without really showing anything of their real life, the actual idea of RLC. They took advantage of a flaw in the system to parasitize at the expense of others involved.

but if u have a work and dont want yur clients to know yur private life?

they should choose another work?

at yur work ppl or clients know your private life?

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Honestly, I think they act like parasites. There's a reason they put on a bullshit show every night at prime time. I think that's how they maximize their revenue according to a bonus system. But all this happens without really showing anything of their real life, the actual idea of RLC. They took advantage of a flaw in the system to parasitize at the expense of others involved.

Parasites really is a most inappropriate term to be used in relation to anyone affiliated with the site. Especially considering that it is most certainly not the faults of anyone who is affliated with the site, whether it be anyone in the admin., or any of the participants, for anyone else being stupid enough to continue paying for something they don't like. If anything, those that are stupid enough to continue paying for something they don't like and to also continue complaining about what they continue to pay for, could probably be considered as that of being more parasitic than anyone else that may be involved in whatever it may be.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

By the fucking,way I was joking if you want get personal  I'm sure there's someway me and you can sort it👹

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

Don't get sucked in - This is what he wants, an audience. He will never change, he hates what they do and wants them gone for good. The more people respond, the more he trolls. He passes it off as 'Opinion' but we aren't dumb. He has done the same thing literally month after month after month in GOV and still does. It's all the same.

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Parasites really is a most inappropriate term to be used in relation to anyone affiliated with the site. Especially considering that it is most certainly not anyone who is affliated with the site, whether it be anyone in the admin., or any of the participants faults for anyone being stupid enough to continue paying for something they don't like. If anything, those that are stupid enough to continue paying for something they don't like and to also continue complaining about what they continue to pay for, could probably be considered as that of being more parasitic than anyone else that may be involved in whatever it may be.

Yes, I shouldn't have chosen that term. It was only the first that came to my mind to describe what the girls pull off. Better would have been maybe something like freeloaders. But this term does not describe so well that the girls ultimately abuse a system without really contributing anything. I have added an explanation to my first post to explain the choice of this word.

Anyway, I think you realize what I want to express, or not? The name and motto of RLC is clearly aimed at the private life of the residents. For Leora and Malia, however, this only takes place outside this apartment. It is like a scam, a trick. The result is this lifeless apartment, full of unimaginative repetition and boring to the point of no return.

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Don't get sucked in - This is what he wants, an audience. He will never change, he hates what they do and wants them gone for good. The more people respond, the more he trolls. He passes it off as 'Opinion' but we aren't dumb. He has done the same thing literally month after month after month in GOV and still does. It's all the same.

I will hold him down you hit him🤪

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Hard on chris said:

I will hold him down you hit him🤪

Ah we can't advocate this Chris!

But the same old shit, churned out yet again and all he needs is ONE person to respond, that's all and he's made. How many times will he destroy the atmos with his turgid bullshit across here?