Leora & Malia - Home Activities #20

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

✔️

Yep, totally false info written as fact.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I am sorry I have a different opinion GAG - HER , but already from  last year I was speaking about a two way life that the girls have chosen and that the bubble will ultimate break .. didn’t that happen or I have it all wrong ? Except if Malia is departing soon and she has to say to her BF that this doesn’t go anywhere and bye bye 

the bubble will only break if one of their bf come in the apt and i dont think denis is one of them

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

the bubble will only break if one of their bf come in the apt and i dont think denis is one of them

I am going to say this for one final time, ok?

HE IS NOT. He doesn't live even in Prague, has to travel for hours into the city, and there is nothing ever between him and Leora or Malia. PLEASE remember this. I don't want to have to write it again.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I am going to say this for one final time, ok?

HE IS NOT. He doesn't live even in Prague, has to travel for hours into the city, and there is nothing ever between him and Leora or Malia. PLEASE remember this. I don't want to have to write it again.

ok slipper guyquad, i got that one a long time ago, dont be mad

12 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

You obviously know more because you speak the language .. I don’t speak the language and I make my own conclusions based on what I see .. I am wrong but like me there are the most people I guess who watch because we/ they have no clue of what’s going on .. so , we judge of what we see .. 

I can for sure say that Malia didn’t show any kind of feeling sad or whatever when she was masturbating together with Leora , except some tears and some long messages that the big and ultimate Malia’s fan “Slipper “  was also frustrated to see and he actually commented  on that , no one else knew what you revealed with some of your earlier posts .. we criticize and judge of what we see , we see nothing , we discuss the boredom and nothingness of the place.. you know more things , it is your choice to share with the rest or not, so, it is normal  if we make conclusions ..

At the end , i personally have NEVER insulted the girls.. that i have spoken in an ironic way , oh yes, I have done and will continue doing as long as for what I am paying in my opinion I am not satisfied and I have a platform like CC to express freely my opinions and ideas . 

29 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I get pissed sometimes with Leora for what I believe is a reasonable reason, not everyone agrees with me and that’s fine, I wouldn’t expect them to and at least it sometimes stimulates debate on the forum.

There is of course a subtle difference between you and I, and that is I am a paying member of both RLC and CC.

Remember the old adage. “ IF YOU DON’T PLAY THE GAME, DON’T TRY AND MAKE THE RULES “ 

You are making the completely wrong assumption that someone has to have a subscription to be able to discuss the bullshit that Leora and Malina pull in there apartment.  Everyone here in their right mind knows that after months of bullshit, you can hardly hope for an improvement in the mindset of these two parasites*. 😂 If the unlikely case that there is this unexpected change, surely one or the other hardcore fan will find it here in the forum in text form.

Your second assumption is also completely wrong. This forum is not about setting rules for RLC, but about talking about RLC. When I say that Leora and Malia better leave the project because they hide their entire private life from this apartment and only hold bullshit shows, that's only my opinion.

*) I think they act like parasites. There's a reason they put on a bullshit show every night at prime time. I think that's how they maximize their revenue according to a bonus system. But all this happens without really showing anything of their real life, the actual idea of RLC. They took advantage of a flaw in the system to parasitize at the expense of others involved.

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

ok slipper guyquad, i got that one a long time ago, dont be mad

Well great, but you did say 'I don't think', that suggested you didn't know. That's only a fair conclusion, yes? But if you do know now, then you know the situation and that's good.👍

Guest Slipper Guyquad

There is something about Sundays! It keeps happening.

Same names, same shit, same arguments, etc etc etc.