Leora & Malia - Home Activities #20

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It was incredible already that the guy had accepted this kind of life for almost a year .. unbelievable .. you always get in life the way you treat the life .. it is sad for Malia , but what did she expect ? That the guy will accept having a woman that isn’t telling him how she makes money , why she can’t enter her apartment and spend time with her , much more at least than what they did ? Finally LB2 “woke up “and  confronted the truth .. and no matter how much Malia will stay or meet other guys , if she continues this life , it will always be the same loop .. choices you make, results you get ..maybe now a horny Malia can seduce Leora so everyone of the people who wait two straight women to be lesbians , can become a reality 😂🤣

ddhm dont be a hypocrite, if a girl like leora and malia doesnt tell u what they r doing for a living but u have good sex with them what will u do?

tell me the truth

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It was incredible already that the guy had accepted this kind of life for almost a year .. unbelievable .. you always get in life the way you treat the life .. it is sad for Malia , but what did she expect ? That the guy will accept having a woman that isn’t telling him how she makes money , why she can’t enter her apartment and spend time with her , much more at least than what they did ? Finally LB2 “woke up “and  confronted the truth .. and no matter how much Malia will stay or meet other guys , if she continues this life , it will always be the same loop .. choices you make, results you get ..maybe now a horny Malia can seduce Leora so everyone of the people who wait two straight women to be lesbians , can become a reality 😂🤣

😜🤪😜🤪😜🤪

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Participation in this forum is not in the least linked to a subscription to RLC. On the contrary, I would even say that the original idea here was the exact opposite, as to give people without subscription images so they can see what is going on. I have fun discussing an apartment like Leora and Malia, simply because it is so obviously bad and thus provides a good basis for discussion. 😂

Anyway, back to the topic, wouldn't it be much better if the girls actually spent some of their real life in this apartment?

I get pissed sometimes with Leora for what I believe is a reasonable reason, not everyone agrees with me and that’s fine, I wouldn’t expect them to and at least it sometimes stimulates debate on the forum.

There is of course a subtle difference between you and I, and that is I am a paying member of both RLC and CC.

Remember the old adage. “ IF YOU DON’T PLAY THE GAME, DON’T TRY AND MAKE THE RULES “ 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

😜🤪😜🤪😜🤪

Poor Malia … if people in this forum speak negative about you or they have a different opinion , they immediately end at the “ crazy” and “ confused .com / funny and smiley “ emojis section 😂😂😂🤣😜🤪

Long live the most boring apartment of RLC .. 🙈🙈🙉🙉🐵🐵 Oh , sorry , what did I say ? I didn’t worship the Queen and the Princess and I have to feel pity and sad because of their choices in life , when I actually contribute for their luxury lifestyle in Prague 🤣🤣😂🤣🥳🥳😜🤪😨😱🥶🥶

Embarrassed Shame GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

I am sorry I have a different opinion GAG - HER , but already from  last year I was speaking about a two way life that the girls have chosen and that the bubble will ultimate break .. didn’t that happen or I have it all wrong ? Except if Malia is departing soon and she has to say to her BF that this doesn’t go anywhere and bye bye