Gina and Bruno - Home activities #7

22 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes. I had been hoping Gina would get her own apartment on the project for many years, and I have sent several suggestions to RLC about it over the years. However. Not even in my dreams did I dare hope that it would turn out this good. I am really thankful! 

Also. It is sort of unique. They are actually the only apartment on RLC that offers this kind of social real life. Maybe Masha once in a blue moon, but it is almost always under more calm and controlled forms. None of the other couples are party people. Therefore, I will always be on team Gina and Bruno! 🤘🥳😘🌟

You know I'm not a Bruno fan, but it's the nearest we've ever had to R1 and R2...👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No 3some tonight then...😏

Who knows... Stella, Gina and Bruno are still there. 😏

I actually hope that won't happen. It would just mess things up. But I would absolutely love if Stella hooked up with someone else while she is here though. I am sure Bruno has some single friend he could introduce her to. 🤞 Like Zac or someone. Doesn't matter who. 😊

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He either licked her out or licked between her arse cheeks...then, briefly, stuck his dick in...I disagree...1 night soon she'll be too shitfaced to know what's going on and either get fucked by Bruno on cam or have a 3 some. 

You say she shows what she wants? So pissing on the oven hob and the sofas is what she wants us to see...😏

Good points mister naga ☺️🙃😇

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Who knows... Stella, Gina and Bruno are still there. 😏

I actually hope that won't happen. It would just mess things up. But I would absolutely love if Stella hooked up with someone else while she is here though. I am sure Bruno has some single friend he could introduce her to. 🤞 Like Zac or someone. Doesn't matter who. 😊

I think she’s still on her period .. but I think Stella will be offering some moments this summer 😉😉… 

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Stella is crazy, I like her 😃

I love this version of her. She can also be a terrible tenant, club-Stella, if she doesn't have anyone to hang out with, and keep her at home. Sara brought the life inside during her last stay, and it made Stella blossom. Stella and Gina right now though is just the ultimate dream pairing. Absolutely fucking amazing! 🌟🌟🥳

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I love this version of her. She can also be a terrible tenant, club-Stella, if she doesn't have anyone to hang out with, and keep her at home. Sara brought the life inside during her last stay, and it made Stella blossom. Stella and Gina right now though is just the ultimate dream pairing. Absolutely fucking amazing! 🌟🌟🥳

I'm really pleased you're enjoying it Ed...and I'm not being sarcastic my friend.:biggrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Perhaps one of the few reasons currently at RLC  to sit back , relax and enjoy pleasant , happy and fun times without worries or sad faces .. of course , we might get the drama coming as I can’t think of a way that Bruno won’t satisfy his appetite for Stella, which can create a domino of incidents as I can’t think of Gina sharing him with Stella .. but of course , anything is possible with Gina ( just using now the experience with Masha  that she didn’t want to share him .. ) 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Gina & Stella together are very amusing to watch lol I think they were the main reason for yesterday's increased activities across RLC, after they dominated views and had more than 50% share of popular scenes on the day before yesterday. it possibly made the rest of them a bit embarrassed, and they decided to get off their lazy asses and be a little more creative. one good, fun participant can have a huge impact on the whole thing. 

• Like 2

il y a une heure, sills a dit :

Stella vient juste chercher de la visibilité dans cet appart à 3 cameras public contrairement au sien ou il y en a qu'une.

En plus ils sont jeunes contrairement à elle donc elle peut les manipuler pour rester dans le programme

Gina a fêté ses 28 ans très récemment, je dirais à peine 15 jours! Je pense que Stella est plus jeune, donc ta théorie, qui semblait probable, ne tient pas. Je ne sais pas quel âge a Stella, mais je pense qu'elle est plus jeune que Gina.

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Stella is good entertainment compared to the other bullshit  going on. Btw, Gina keeps calling her Nina.

Someone needs to introduce her to Gina, or maybe she was too drunk when she told her what her name was 😁  ( we are not suppose to write their real name here lol )