Gina and Bruno - Home activities #7

36 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Usually if RLC bans someone it's usually for good.  The only time they'll ban someone's account is if they post any pictures or videos. If one does not have an account with RLC then they'll ban your IP Address but changing IP's is quite simple and easy to do.  

One thing about paying with PayPal is it's usually non recurring so they only get money for what was paid for. I have never heard of recurring payments from PayPal.

Yes there is recurring payments from PayPal.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Yes there is recurring payments from PayPal.

I know on VHTV they are not recurring when PayPal was used.  I wasn't sure on RLC since I have never been a subscriber of their service.

I myself I never have much time for watching.  By the time I get done with the 3 websites each day everyone's always in bed sleeping.

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Usually if RLC bans someone it's usually for good.  The only time they'll ban someone's account is if they post any pictures or videos. If one does not have an account with RLC then they'll ban your IP Address but changing IP's is quite simple and easy to do.  

One thing about paying with PayPal is it's usually non recurring so they only get money for what was paid for. I have never heard of recurring payments from PayPal.

you can do, I have set up recurring payments from Paypal for my Netflix account. the good thing about paying with Paypal is if RLC bans your account you can open a dispute with paypal and get a refund if you have payed for a few months in advance. 

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

you can do, I have set up recurring payments from Paypal for my Netflix account. the good thing about paying with Paypal is if RLC bans your account you can open a dispute with paypal and get a refund if you have payed for a few months in advance. 

The only thing I do with my PayPal mainly is online purchases. Never do I allow anyone to take anything out of it unless I send it to them personally.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The only thing I do with my PayPal mainly is online purchases. Never do I allow anyone to take anything out of it unless I send it to them personally.

it just works as if you set up a direct debit on your bank account. you can cancel at anytime. 

• Upvote 1