B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #75 (July)

And right on cue the muppet returns as expected after Tesla had her pre grope bate this morning or maybe she’ll let him do the business this time or whenever it’s been scripted in! But what about the other young poser; surely Nana is not going to fall by the wayside 😩

Tage und Nächte 27° C in Barcelona und 23° C in Prag was nicht stimmt.Tes wird noch immer in der Suite regiestriert, obwohl sie schon 2 Tage im "Gästezimmer" ist. Anna wird noch immer unter "Urlaub" geführt, ist aber schon 3 Tage wieder da. Bei diesen Leistungen von RLC bin ich nicht überrascht, daß sie keine neuen Mädchen finden wollen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I think our lovable fuzzball Harley has a crush!

Harley has a crush!  Harley has a crush!

Not in the least JMom!  The girl or should I say lady I have a crush on is my neighbor across the street.  She is sweet and kind and as creamy and dreamy an hispanic woman as you can get!!!  If it wasn't for her kids, I'm positive that her and I would have hooked up a long time ago!!

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

And right on cue the muppet returns as expected after Tesla had her pre grope bate this morning or maybe she’ll let him do the business this time or whenever it’s been scripted in! But what about the other young poser; surely Nana is not going to fall by the wayside 😩

who says she hasn't already but off camera?

7 hours ago, omedo said:

That's the description of quite a few girls, Ariana, Radi, Amira (cancel out the attractive)...the difference, in my opinion, is that Vivian doesn't fuck when she goes out, unlike other girls....

That's true, but TBH I don't care about what they do off camera, what matters to me is what's happening in front of cameras.