B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #75 (July)

7 minutes ago, james deen said:

The girls keep bringing guys that are more interested in football then doing anything with them

the football kid should bring his all team maybe among the eleven one could be interested in the girls but i doubt it

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

il y a 4 minutes, Nenemoh7 a dit :

the football kid should bring his all team maybe among the eleven one could be interested in the girls but i doubt it

I know these type of guys in real life they play football infront of girls because they think doing football skills turns the girls on but i dont think it does

• Haha 1

Il y a 1 heure, corpslibre a dit :

One idea that could undoubtedly change things would be to give free access to the amenities of B4 to all the other tenants in Barcelona, and I am thinking above all of ... Martina and Alberto, without having to wait for an invitation from Nelly as it seems to me that is happening now. They could thus benefit from it even if B4 is empty of its tenants, I am thinking above all of the swimming pool, gym, garden and spa. This in a collateral way would give less importance to the tenants of B4, who would find themselves at the same level as everyone else to generate interest. Naturally, in order to avoid any overflow causing neighborhood disturbances, technically limit the sound volume of the audio system outside.

freaks on here have made me wish nelly and martina stay apart. Only the gov girls get free access then maybe i can get on board with this idea

1 minute ago, james deen said:

I know these type of guys in real life they play football infront of girls because they think doing football skills turns the girls on but i dont think it does

they turn them on if they are rich and famous otherwise they just see them as clowns with a ball

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

with this kid for tesla its no sex or bate he must be very rich its the only explanation i can find

Maybe he's got a slop jar full of nuts and a 10 pound dick!  With these girls, it's all about the dick, not the brains or the brawn!!

18 minutes ago, james deen said:

The girls are more interested in ball skills...😏

10 minutes ago, misterme said:

Was footie boy expecting to impress Viv with his keepie uppies (I believe they are called), she is one of the most deadpan characters ever so good luck with that🤡

Can you explain to me in 20 words or less why you feel and say what you do about Vivian?  For me, she seems the most normal out of all the girls that are in the villa.  She's not looking/trying to impress anyone!  Apparently it has been said that she has a boyfriend and she will not betray him and that is an honorable quality in my book!!  The rest of these girls could care less if they have a boyfriend back home and will cheat on them at every opportunity...it's been seen and documented too many times!  My hat goes off to Vivian, and Vivian...what ever you do please don't give in to peer pressure or temptation, stay true to what you believe in!!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

For me, she seems the most normal out of all the girls that are in the villa.  She's not looking/trying to impress anyone!  Apparently it has been said that she has a boyfriend and she will not betray him and that is an honorable quality in my book!!  The rest of these girls could care less if they have a boyfriend back home and will cheat on them at every opportunity...it's been seen and documented too many times!  My hat goes off to Vivian, and Vivian...what ever you do please don't give in to peer pressure or temptation, stay true to what you believe in!!

I think our lovable fuzzball Harley has a crush!

Harley has a crush!  Harley has a crush!

• Haha 3