B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #75 (July)

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

That's true, but TBH I don't care about what they do off camera, what matters to me is what's happening in front of cameras. 

I don't believe you!  If you didn't care, then you wouldn't keep saying it like a broke record!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

and this troll as you call me doesn't give shit whether you exist or not!

why do you keep quoting me then ? 

I was actually hoping that you had died when you didn't show up for a while, but looks like we are not that lucky. 

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Can you explain to me in 20 words or less why you feel and say what you do about Vivian?  For me, she seems the most normal out of all the girls that are in the villa.  She's not looking/trying to impress anyone!  Apparently it has been said that she has a boyfriend and she will not betray him and that is an honorable quality in my book!!  The rest of these girls could care less if they have a boyfriend back home and will cheat on them at every opportunity...it's been seen and documented too many times!  My hat goes off to Vivian, and Vivian...what ever you do please don't give in to peer pressure or temptation, stay true to what you believe in!!

It seems to me i said the same thing about Radislava some time ago,minus the boyfriend stuff,as i said how she stands out from the crowd and i also said i was pretty sure Radislava was smart enough to not fall into the fake shows(ok,maybe once with ariana) and other bullshit that goes on and she wouldn't succumb to peer pressure,which she hasn't,,and you said,'' they are all camwhores and sluts spreading their shit on cam for all to see,they are worthless junkies and no good.'' So Harley,i guess you really don't remember what you say because you spew so much shit around here you end up contradicting yourself so many times,,so sad.

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

It seems to me i said the same thing about Radislava some time ago,minus the boyfriend stuff,as i said how she stands out from the crowd and i also said i was pretty sure Radislava was smart enough to not fall into the fake shows(ok,maybe once with ariana) and other bullshit that goes on and she wouldn't succumb to peer pressure,which she hasn't,,and you said,'' they are all camwhores and sluts spreading their shit on cam for all to see,they are worthless junkies and no good.'' So Harley,i guess you really don't remember what you say because you spew so much shit around here you end up contradicting yourself so many times,,so sad.

LMAO yeah, I guess I'm the only one that ever contradicts himself on here...thanks for pointing that out Ragnar.