B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #75 (July)

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Is ms vivian ina bad mood today?...she seemed oK this morning on the phone. But, sat out the ball game, not joining the other girls and guy in the LR and eating by herself in the kitchen. She really does do her own thing. Fair enough I suppose!!

so, immediately the others come in and she's smiling and laughing. Me no understand her!!

It seems futbol guy was sent on his way.  Tesla, new guy, and Nana enjoying dinner in the 'dining room'.  New guy is one of the most normal guys to appear at the villa.  He doesn't speak Russian, so conversation is in English. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

It seems futbol guy was sent on his way.  Tesla, new guy, and Nana enjoying dinner in the 'dining room'.  New guy is one of the most normal guys to appear at the villa.  He doesn't speak Russian, so conversation is in English. 

Seems a good blloke, Spanish I guess but english is good for us. Nana is learniing English so good for her too. Nice evening

à l’instant, moules a dit :

They were playing with the ball in the backyard and the ball hit her in the jaw because she was so bad at the game and she blamed him and she stormed away and then they argued a little in the hall and hopefully the guy took the hint and doesnt come back

4 minutes ago, james deen said:

They were playing with the ball in the backyard and the ball hit her in the jaw because she was so bad at the game and she blamed him and she stormed away and then they argued a little in the hall and hopefully the guy took the hint and doesnt come back

ah thanks .. I haven't been looking too much today, just nipping in and out. Cheers

4 minutes ago, james deen said:

Martina arrived to the villa and asked where is Ivan (football guy)
Nana: "Yivan go home" 

Tesla: he went to play football 

the new guy: more football!!!?? 

Hilarious, the guy is a football clown  some one must tell him if he wants to be a professional football player it is over for his age already 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Seems a good blloke, Spanish I guess but english is good for us. Nana is learniing English so good for her too. Nice evening

we will see how nice a bloke he is when he leaves with blue balls