B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #75 (July)

This fucking guy is back again!  Every other day...does he not work?

Bogdan, the maintenance guy, this guy and the other five or six that constantly appear have ruined this place.  

Forget any hope of naked girls by the pool as long as there is a parade of guys coming through.

as for Vivian...SHE ALREADY HAS A BOYFRIEND BACK HOME FFS!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, misterme said:

I also think we probably have a tendency to project our own feelings and experiences onto these people as we know them but we don't know them, so to speak. We don't even know their true motivation for being there?

Perhaps one of the most true statements ever spelled out here.

Mr. Me’s very next sentence …

2 hours ago, misterme said:

It probably takes a naive or particular type of person to sign up for this, I don't think I would last long there.

… proves his point!

PS:  This is not a slam … it’s rather touching!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

A new guy for Nana on visit

A new guy for Yivan to play football with 

Oh hell where are these guys come from, leaving the girls and playing football. Wish i had a chance for 10 min in that villa.  Morons ! 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, moules said:

New guy has arrived bringing two bottles of wine.  He and futbol boy are speaking English, so not Russian or Ukrainian.    Maybe someone that Elian and Tesla met during their club nights.

Well thats my be better,

Locals (in gov apartments)  have showed more courage on cams so far as i have seen in this project

10 hours ago, ed2 said:

That is exactly my view on her too. She is very beautiful, and she masturbates for the cameras. That is about as far as it goes. After 3-4 times, it is just boring, plain and simple. Not my dream type of person for a voyeur project at all. But who am to judge. I seem to always love the girls everyone else on here hates, and vice versa.

You love the dirtiest of the dirty and the sluttiest of the slutty!!

7 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I think she has a boyfriend back home, so she is not going to do anything with any guy in Barca. and she doesn't seem to be into girls at all. some more masturbation and nudity is all we can expect from her. 

Shows what you know, which is nothing of course!!

1 hour ago, corpslibre said:

One idea that could undoubtedly change things would be to give free access to the amenities of B4 to all the other tenants in Barcelona, and I am thinking above all of ... Martina and Alberto, without having to wait for an invitation from Nelly as it seems to me that is happening now. They could thus benefit from it even if B4 is empty of its tenants, I am thinking above all of the swimming pool, gym, garden and spa. This in a collateral way would give less importance to the tenants of B4, who would find themselves at the same level as everyone else to generate interest. Naturally, in order to avoid any overflow causing neighborhood disturbances, technically limit the sound volume of the audio system outside.

Personally, I think your idea is a bad idea.  B4 is a place where tenants live and having all the others use it like it's their own is just insane!!

• Upvote 3