B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #76 (July)

47 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

What a silly and ridiculous game. And Martina doesn't notice that she is being taken for a ride. Martina, that's it. Good bye!

I think Martina and Nelly know exactly what they are doing. Continue to watch or not what they do and how they are playing all of us. What they do is a financial opportunity and most likely the only reason both Alberto and Bogdan agreed to this night. I never liked Nelly because I thought she help confuse Martina, taking her away from her focus of getting her life in order and going to school. Sure Martina is bi-sexual but Nelly as a married lady, has no morals.  Martina worked so hard to get into a school with a career she likes and I hope her focus is still to go to school.

Hey by the way Martina, I've owned a number of motorcycles and had numerous crashes to no fault of my own but the other person. Be wiser in what you are thinking about and doing whatever you need to do to get the cash for one. You just turned 26, young enough to screw up and old enough to take charge of the rest of your life.  Keep your focus to get your education and you will become very financially stable. 

Videos do not disappear and the internet will be around longer than you and I (28) but you have to remain focus (have fun) but be smart as you are. Also, keep Alberto around he is smarter than you and I. Not everyone can write  and implement a business plan. Sure it failed but Steve Jobs failed a number of times with Apple and continued to fight.  Alberto has a good sense of life, business and knows you better than anyone.  I have no doubt he will go through a couple jobs, find the right one and be very successful!  And no matter how hard you fall and you may, he will always be there to pick you up, if you want him too. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

apart from the obvious, he is excited and he is trying to hide his excitement, that's just funny lol 

sorry but i meant the obvious, but kudos to him for not keeping it covered, that takes balls

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, yelt said:

I think Martina and Nelly know exactly what they are doing. Continue to watch or not what they do and how they are playing all of us. What they do is a financial opportunity and most likely the only reason both Alberto and Bogdan agreed to this night. I never liked Nelly because I thought she help confuse Martina, taking her away from her focus of getting her life in order and going to school. Sure Martina is bi-sexual but Nelly as a married lady, has no morals.  Martina worked so hard to get into a school with a career she likes and I hope her focus is still to go to school.

Hey by the way Martina, I've owned a number of motorcycles and had numerous crashes to no fault of my own but the other person. Be wiser in what you are thinking about and doing whatever you need to do to get the cash for one. You just turned 26, young enough to screw up and old enough to take charge of the rest of your life.  Keep your focus to get your education and you will become very financially stable. 

Videos do not disappear and the internet will be around longer than you and I (28) but you have to remain focus (have fun) but be smart as you are. Also, keep Alberto around he is smarter than you and I. Not everyone can write  and implement a business plan. Sure it failed but Steve Jobs failed a number of times with Apple and continued to fight.  Alberto has a good sense of life, business and knows you better than anyone.  I have no doubt he will go through a couple jobs, find the right one and be very successful!  And no matter how hard you fall and you may, he will always be there to pick you up, if you want him too. 

Excellent post Yelt...I totally agree with you here...