Benjamin (2021) Part #11

sr71gn

First time I think I have ever seen Stephie in a skirt --I think she is uneasy that someone might get a glimpse of her  panties when she is wearing a skirt--Yep here she is changing into jeans

Screenshot (4093).png

Screenshot (4094).png

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, FelixTheCat said:

Damn! Look at the nerd neck on that phone girl. She better get on that shit quick. Ha ha!
tea spying GIF by Big Brother Canada

I think you will find that a girl that looks like her can get away with about anything she wants

26 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Is this Gia? The one Jr boy fucked the other day? That ass is definitely mouth watering

Screenshot (4096).png

You're not good in remembering names 😉

That's Heidi and she's already part of the family 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Jawis said:

You're not good in remembering names 😉

That's Heidi and she's already part of the family 

Yes. Gia not here . But the girl I said he had dibs  on. He wasted no time

already sleeping with her and fooling around. She’s gorgeous. His near future bang!

Faye set her sights on this guy early on but it looks like she probably picked the only guy in there and on all the computers that wouldnt have got hard enough for her to bang their brains out-- talk about wet noodles

Screenshot (4097).png

28 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Faye set her sights on this guy early on but it looks like she probably picked the only guy in there and on all the computers that wouldnt have got hard enough for her to bang their brains out-- talk about wet noodles

Screenshot (4097).png

That guy is Benjamin. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, x192023 said:

Yes. Gia not here . But the girl I said he had dibs  on. He wasted no time

already sleeping with her and fooling around. She’s gorgeous. His near future bang!

what girl there isnt? lol all the girls that show up there are babes  thats the great thing about this apartment

On 7/18/2021 at 3:08 PM, Robwin said:

Many american sayings often have no sense either to a bloody englishman either as you put it, but not to worry, all work it's way out in the wash as they say no doubt. 😂

On 7/18/2021 at 6:45 AM, Robwin said:

Being over intelligent can often become a pain in the ass pal, come down to my level it's far less complicated :biggrin:

I'm not sure what American sayings have to do with this conversation. It wasn't a competition between Americans and Brits or their sayings. But, you know, Rob, if you ever need help with an American saying, you have but to ask. If I know the answer, I'm happy to share it, and I wouldn't insult you even once, let alone multiple times, for not knowing. And, if I don't know, hell,  eI might even look it up for you. Knowledge is for everyone. 

And, that over-(i.e. know-it-all)-intelligence you insulted me with and accused me of, all comes from Google and other online resources, something an-y-one with Internet access can also do. Plus, it's because I ask a LOT of questions and I like to know the answers to those questions. So, I do a lot of research. And sometimes I share some of that knowledge because, as I said before, knowledge belongs to everyone.

You need to remember, Rob, I've been reading your 1000s of posts for more than a year, maybe two, IDK. I can say with all honesty and without reservation, I would not want to be down on that level. Talk about a pain in the ass...

10 hours ago, sr71gn said:

First time I think I have ever seen Stephie in a skirt --I think she is uneasy that someone might get a glimpse of her  panties when she is wearing a skirt--Yep here she is changing into jeans

Any girl is so much hotter in pants than in skirts, that's my opinion. 😍