B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #77 (July)

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Now you are attacking Noldus,the person who never attacks anyone,or talks bad about anyone.You really are sounding like a woman with really bad PMS issues or someone going through a mental breakdown. You really have deep mental issues in life,and has less to do with  your hatred for RLC and the people on this forum. I know Noldus doesn't need anyone to stick up for him,but just fuck off the people who have done no wrong and go on your way. If you are looking to be the most hated person on here,your'e doing a great job.  

All kidding aside,,,,GET SOME FUCKING HELP HARLEY!! 

See the source image

If that is what you call attacking someone, then you are just a poor miserable fuck!!  His comparison was shit IMO and I will say that every time no matter what you say or think!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If that is what you call attacking someone, then you are just a poor miserable fuck!!  His comparison was shit IMO and I will say that every time no matter what you say or think!!

Just go away Harley save face and disappear. You must live off the humiliation you get here or the attention or both. But do the forum and yourself a solid. Say goodbye "for real."

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, emoemily said:

I hope they have thick skin! But if they do really read here then i welcome them and i can't wait to watch them 🙂 

I realize that some here have not been around long enough to have seen the twins in one of their previous visits. It's also perfectly fine to want to look for yourself first and make you own assessment.

At the same time, you should also consider that the twins have really more than earned all the nagative comments over all the visits they had on the project so far.

WOW,now i really do feel sorry for you as you cannot differentiate attacking someone or being a civilized person to someone. Get some help before you self disintegrate.

• Upvote 2

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

Just go away Harley save face and disappear. You must live off the humiliation you get here or the attention or both. But do the forum and yourself a solid. Say goodbye "for real."

Piss off Charlie, I live a wonderful life full of friends and family.  You don't know me and neither does that other piece or work Ragnar so you can both piss off.  I have just as much right to be here as you or he does and just as much right to post what I think....so piss off the both of you!!

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

WOW,now i really do feel sorry for you as you cannot differentiate attacking someone or being a civilized person to someone. Get some help before you self disintegrate.

LOL the clueless one, no wonder your wife left you for another woman!  I'll make a deal with you, you stop insulting me because you don't agree with me and I'll do the same.

Piss off Charlie, I live a wonderful life full of friends and family.  You don't know me and neither does that other piece or work Ragnar so you can both piss off.  I have just as much right to be here as you or he does and just as much right to post what I think....so piss off the both of you!!

Piss off Charlie, I live a wonderful life full of friends and family. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL the clueless one, no wonder your wife left you for another woman!  I'll make a deal with you, you stop insulting me because you don't agree with me and I'll do the same.

HAHAHAHAHA Now i see how much you ''know'',,I NEVER BEEN MARRIED YOU FUCKING IDIOT,,LMFAO 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Echolalia?

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OOPS,seems we upset the child... He's throwing a verbal hissy fit/tantrum,,lmao.

R.17338bd41afc8e353663d28318e1e61c?rik=5YUJ488zy%2fRFlg&pid=ImgRaw

• Haha 3