B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #77 (July)

20 minutes ago, adingo said:

the twins get a lot of hate but man they sure look good naked. better than most other girls and a lot of the others are also pretty boring. 

also I cant understand why nana has fans, even though she doesn't do much but the twins get hate for being the same?

I think people are interested in Nana because

• She is new
  • She looks good naked (Good body structure and nice ass)
  • She appears to be a bit shy.(Though she remains naked a lot on cam, but I think she is still not very comfortable with camera)
  • She has never had sex on camera until now, everybody thinks she may one day and everybody wants to see that.
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Fact Che said:

I think people are interested in Nana because

• She is new
  • She looks good naked (Good body structure and nice ass)
  • She appears to be a bit shy.(Though she remains naked a lot on cam, but I think she is still not very comfortable with camera)
  • She has never had sex on camera until now, everybody thinks she may one day and everybody wants to see that.

ok but most of those points(apart from the first) could also apply to the twins. at least from what people have been saying they never had sex on camera

I just don't understand why its cute when nana does it but not others.

btw I have nothing against nana, she does look like a sweet girl but I don't find her entertaining. also at this point she's been leading this new guy on for 2 days which isn't fair

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, adingo said:

ok but most of those points(apart from the first) could also apply to the twins. at least from what people have been saying

Twins are not shy on camera and I am pretty confident they would never have sex on cam anytime in future.

But there is a small chance that Nana may. If nana also does not have sex on camera for sometime in future. People will loose interest in her as well.

There are a lots of example of flatmates who were quite hot but no one cared because all they did was eat, sleep, bate repeat.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fact Che said:

But there is a small chance that Nana may.

not looking great right now. this guy has really played a good game but all he got out of it is the bluest of all blueballs. I hope it pays off for him eventually

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, adingo said:

ok but most of those points(apart from the first) could also apply to the twins. at least from what people have been saying they never had sex on camera

I just don't understand why its cute when nana does it but not others.

btw I have nothing against nana, she does look like a sweet girl but I don't find her entertaining. also at this point she's been leading this new guy on for 2 days which isn't fair

This guy is not getting anything anytime in future. On strip poker night he was behaving in a strange way. He was into her personal space all the time. She was trying to be nice to him all the time.

Nana knows this guys wants to be in her panties and she is milking him nicely like a pro. 

If this guys ever fucks Nana anytime in future then it will the biggest comeback world has ever seen.