B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #77 (July)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Welcome to the madhouse my friend. I hope you enjoy your time here. CC can be great fun if that's what you want. 
I was like you...followed RLC for a coupla years, then discovered CC...
I remembered the actual day...I took an afternoon off work...Sat in the pub with a beer, debating with my self whether I should post.. and I  then posted my 1st post...with spelling errors 🤣

Nearly 27,000 posts later, and I'm still here...:biggrin:

All I will say is that you have to have a sense of humour and a thick skin...Enjoy...

Thank you Naga. I like your posts because they contain sarcasm and sense of humour. Many of your posts make me laugh ☺️

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, amandafan said:

Unlike many others. A warm welcome Lia and Mia. Glad you're back. 🌷🌼

They're really lovely girls, and don't deserve the shit thrown at then...But I really think they've had their time here, and need to move on with their life...🤎

• Upvote 1

Guest amandafan
5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

You...and 300 of us others...😏

Stop clapping, I know I'm good, but don't overdo it now, or I'll float. 🤣

27 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

This is my first posting on here but I have been following RLC and CC for years.  I can see that people on here are not happy with the arrival of the twins which I agree with because I am not a big fan of the twins. Based on the twins' previous stays in the last 3 years, they were in Barcelona twice a year. My guess is that they were supposed to come back to RLC late summer of last year (their last visit was in early 2020) and we can imagine that we would have been stuck with them for 9 months due to the travel restrictions. We should be grateful that instead we had Holly, Megan, Amalia, Ariana, Amira and Monica. This is my opinion.

Congrats on your first post badboy 😉  from what I am gathering most people oppose the twin as they think they are show girls. IMHO Megan is one of the main show girls of RLC and I for one, never found her that attractive, so I don't think it'd be so bad if we were stuck with two pretty show girls instead of one average looking show girl during the height of the pandemic.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest amandafan
12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They're really sweet girls, and they don't deserve the shit thrown out like that... But I really think they've had their time here and should move on with their lives... 🤎

Too bad Gina and Stella are here because the chances are very high that they will hang around too much together. The twins would do their best without them. In addition, I look forward to meeting Martina and the twins. 

Edited by amandafan

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They're really lovely girls, and don't deserve the shit thrown at then...But I really think they've had their time here, and need to move on with their life...🤎

I like to agree with you Naga, but then I see girls in B2, Leora & Malia and etc ... and I change my mind. at least these two are nice to look at 😉

5 minutes ago, amandafan said:

Too bad Gina and Stella are here because the chances are very high that they will hang around too much together. The twins would do their best without them. In addition, I look forward to meeting Martina and the twins. 

what do you hope that might happen when they meet Martina ? just curious 😁

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Congrats on your first post badboy 😉  from what I am gathering most people oppose the twin as they think they are show girls. IMHO Megan is one of the main show girls of RLC and I for one, never found her that attractive, so I don't think it'd be so bad if we were stuck with two pretty show girls instead of one average looking show girl during the height of the pandemic.

Thanks, I meant by mentioning the other girls that some of them had fewer number of stays 😉 than the twins. They are going on the fifth stay if I am correct.

Guest amandafan
4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

what do you hope that might happen when they meet Martina ? just curious 😁

Your question is the answer... curiosity 

Just now, badboylovesgirls said:

Thanks, I meant by mentioning the other girls that some of them had fewer number of stays 😉 than the twins. They are going on the fifth stay if I am correct.

yeah, according to Noldus' stats, you are correct. Last time I checked they had 377 days as GOV participants. 😉