B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #77 (July)

Just now, amandafan said:

Your question is the answer... curiosity 

that's actually a good answer 😃  although I don't think Martina is going to do anything sexual with any other girl beside Nelly ( which is a shame ). she was showing a lot of interest in the other girls before hooking up with Nelly, but after that she doesn't seem interested in other girls at all.

Guest amandafan
1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

that's actually a good answer  😃   although I don't think Martina is going to do anything sexual with any girl other than Nelly (which is a shame). she showed a lot of interest in the other girls before hooking up with Nelly but after that she doesn't seem interested in other girls at all.

But can she resist these two cuties? spacer.png

Guest amandafan
2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

well you made me curious too   😁   we just have to wait and see what happens 😉

Watch the next episode... LOL 

hell is the worthless KAROL . back in the bedroom 3-3 in seeing that 3-3 is in U/M. funny how it has working ok. but now just like when KAROL was in that room .the very same cam went u/m .then when KAROL came back to b1 1-10 went in u/m   Think Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

a few days ago, I wanted to say, jokingly, just Lia and Mia are missing to conclude this recycling party, RLC, you must have read my mind, all this is very funny and very stupid

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they could have worn different coloured robes

Now I recognise them - the matching robes. Clearly they didn't stick in my mind from whenever I saw them last. Memorable for their unmemorabilty (is that a word?) 😁