Leora & Malia - Home Activities #23

Nicholas

42 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't think that there is anyone who is in denial about the girls having boyfriends, although it's debatable at the moment whether Malia does or not, and if not at this time then perhaps by tonight that situation might change.

I think it is clear to many here, but I also think there is the one or the other who does not want to see the obvious ...

4 hours ago, Calle said:

What proof do you have about them having boyfriends?

27 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

the boyfriend of Malia IT'S leora 

the boyfriend of leora IT'S Malia 

great love and friendship 

💞👩‍❤️‍👩💞

5 hours ago, marco6742 said:

Typical,tune out for 5 minute last night,come back and Malia's gone to bed and the forum has been suspended,now i'm reading that they had an argument? What happened?!

I have been watching this forever and never saw anything like it before. There was the potential for violence. If Leora had kept after Malia in that way, she was 10 seconds away from an ass whipping. 

The spin doctors will pretend like nothing happened but it was serious.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I have been watching this forever and never saw anything like it before. There was the potential for violence. If Leora had kept after Malia in that way, she was 10 seconds away from an ass whipping. 

The spin doctors will pretend like nothing happened but it was serious.

Non esageriamo, Leora ha fatto la voce grossa ma non è andata minimamente vicino a mettere le mani addosso a Malia o anche solo ad urlare.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Non esageriamo, Leora ha fatto la voce grossa ma non è andata minimamente vicino a mettere le mani addosso a Malia o anche solo ad urlare.

Where I live, you can raise your voice and speak your mind, but if you keep coming back doing it over and over, you are asking for an ass whipping. If you think it is an exaggeration, then come try it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Non sappiamo neanche di cosa abbiano discusso ma non sembra che Leora ce l'avesse con Malia quanto più a qualcosa che Lei ha letto quando messaggiava al telefono. Malia ha solo fatto l'indifferente e Leora si è infastidita. 

I think that Malia should pack up and leave. I said many months ago that Leora was unstable and some on the forum even admitted it and attributed her behavior to the fact that she was going through a "hard time". A part of the hard time she is having is watching in the mirror as Malia turns from a princess into a queen while Leora turns into the queen mother.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1