Leora & Malia - Home Activities #23

Nicholas

3 hours ago, Calle said:

What proof do you have about them having boyfriends?

No no, I have already explained that I assume that the girls spend all night they are outside the apartment in a church studying the bible. 🤣 It is completely out of the question that they leave the apartment to meet with thier BFs and have sex outside the camera view. 😜

Seriously, it is necessary to use one's common sense. Just because some here don't want to admit it to themself, because they are completely obsessed with the girls, it's still pretty obvious. 🤐

58 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hopefully they will have makeup sex, which we all know the best sex!!!!

Leora and Malina are not a couple. They are work colleagues.

Also, What the two perform is not sex (like a actual lesbian couple would have), but a kind of strange pseudo lesbian show. The two of them don't even kiss and all actions are limited to prime time.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No no, I have already explained that I assume that the girls spend all night they are outside the apartment in a church studying the bible. 🤣 It is completely out of the question that they leave the apartment to meet with thier BFs and have sex outside the camera view. 😜

Seriously, it is necessary to use one's common sense. Just because some here don't want to admit it to themself, because they are completely obsessed with the girls, it's still pretty obvious. 🤐

I don't think that there is anyone who is in denial about the girls having boyfriends, although it's debatable at the moment whether Malia does or not, and if not at this time then perhaps by tonight that situation might change.

• Like 1

Just now, Brokk! said:

Inutile far notare che Malia per il momento è single ed è stata casa più di Leora...

So available to date?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Wow that was a brutal all in fight between Leora and Maila. Luckily Maila had her bear there to protect her.

UFC 265 Leora Mcgregor vs Maila Poirier

Been looking on Facebook for leora mcgregor but all I find is some one legged Irish man who calls me a cunt

• Haha 2