Nicholas

Good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening _ bonne nuit

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

great day for everyone in family

great Thursday

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her patou  brokk! 🦍  🐊   gregg 😁😈 mchef56 marco 6742 nenemoh7

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Alladino said:

Another pseudo lesbian bullshit show, is that really necessary? 😂

Maybe the two girls could call their actual BFs and invite them to the apartment. 🤐

What proof do you have about them having boyfriends?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Typical,tune out for 5 minute last night,come back and Malia's gone to bed and the forum has been suspended,now i'm reading that they had an argument? What happened?!

Non si sa molto, tutti e due stavano messaggiando al telefono e poi Leora è andata da Malia e hanno discusso per qualcosa che a Leora non piaceva. Poi Leora è stata al bagno per un po' (non al telefono) e poi di nuovo a messaggiare. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

It wasn't a massive argument at all, it was just Leora having a rant at her, and Malia's 'so what' attitude was what annoyed her, but it was done in less then 2 minutes. They'll be fine, trust me. Flash in the pan. They might avoid each other today but they're like that.

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Well said. Emotion has been missing ever since Leora moved into the apartment (expect for a few days when Paul appeared).

Even when they play fake lesbians, it isn't convincing for the viewer to be taken into that fantasy. She's better off alone in the apartment (or bringing in suiters). One has to think how ruined they might be psychologically (and/or sexually) for two hetero girls not to pursue meaningful relationships.  Guarantee whatever dick either may be getting outside the apartment, there's no emotion involved.  Dudes just want the pussy (otherwise, we'd see a relationship develop in the apartment). Or Leora, if she found love, would leave the apartment for Mr. Right.

Footnote:  I say she's psychologically scarred because she never had the intention to touch another girl or bate with another girl in the same bed.  It isn't as if she 'matured' to explore a sexuality she never knew she lusted for.  It's all about getting your money out of your wallet. 

Doubt what I say???  Put yourself in the same scenario as Leora.  Do you have a desire to jerk off your best friend? Shower with him?  

Interesting comment. In my opinion, Leora originally wasn't comfortable with RLC, but she liked the lifestyle she could now afford and "loosened up" to do what was necessary to increase RLC metrics. Metrics are EVERYTHING to websites.

Malia got invited in because she and Leora have been very close friends FOREVER. I think Malia was originally squeamish and modest about doing RLC in the first place, but it at least she got free rent and she got the hell out of Siberia.

Leora and Paul have a very long history, too. RLC has totally changed their lives, but it hasn't changed everything. They still hang together and whatever argument they have had will be settled. The level of contact with Paul suggests that the living arrangements are dictated by financial decisions. Otherwise, L&P would be at home playing with that little dog. (Leora loves dogs. Sadly, she does not love squirrel avatars. :sad:)

My opinion only, but I'll bet you 25 virtual pecans that my statements are valid.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4