Leora & Malia - Home Activities #23

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
17 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Interesting comment. In my opinion, Leora originally wasn't comfortable with RLC, but she liked the lifestyle she could now afford and "loosened up" to do what was necessary to increase RLC metrics. Metrics are EVERYTHING to websites.

Malia got invited in because she and Leora have been very close friends FOREVER. I think Malia was originally squeamish and modest about doing RLC in the first place, but it at least she got free rent and she got the hell out of Siberia.

Leora and Paul have a very long history, too. RLC has totally changed their lives, but it hasn't changed everything. They still hang together and whatever argument they have had will be settled. The level of contact with Paul suggests that the living arrangements are dictated by financial decisions. Otherwise, L&P would be at home playing with that little dog. (Leora loves dogs. Sadly, she does not love squirrel avatars. :sad:)

My opinion only, but I'll bet you 25 virtual pecans that my statements are valid.

Yeah, all valid in my opinion, not long ago she said that she knows Malia 'Better than anyone', having known her more than half her lifespan. The Paul situation - How she still has him so close to her heart - Is still there for all to see (The Skype call only a few hours ago proved this), but a big problem of sorts is that she has now fallen big time for Prague and the 'Western' life if you will, and this is why she's keen on him going there, rather than the other way around again. That's the major stumbling block for me.

9 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Interesting comment. In my opinion, Leora originally wasn't comfortable with RLC, but she liked the lifestyle she could now afford and "loosened up" to do what was necessary to increase RLC metrics. Metrics are EVERYTHING to websites.

Malia got invited in because she and Leora have been very close friends FOREVER. I think Malia was originally squeamish and modest about doing RLC in the first place, but it at least she got free rent and she got the hell out of Siberia.

Leora and Paul have a very long history, too. RLC has totally changed their lives, but it hasn't changed everything. They still hang together and whatever argument they have had will be settled. The level of contact with Paul suggests that the living arrangements are dictated by financial decisions. Otherwise, L&P would be at home playing with that little dog. (Leora loves dogs. Sadly, she does not love squirrel avatars. :sad:)

My opinion only, but I'll bet you 25 virtual pecans that my statements are valid.

As always my little squirrel friend you are spot-on.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah, all valid in my opinion, not long ago she said that she knows Malia 'Better than anyone', having known her more than half her lifespan. The Paul situation - How she still has him so close to her heart - Is still there for all to see (Even the Skype call just a few hours visually showed this), but a big problem of sorts is that she has now fallen big time for Prague and the 'Western' life if you will, and this is why she's is keen on him going there, rather than the other way around again. That is the major stumbling block for me.

If Leora's love Prague and it's western ways, if she visited Australia she would never leave then. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

When and what time was this big fight with Leora and Maila? I would like to watch the replay myself so I can judge for myself have the story was.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

If Leora's love Prague and it's western ways, if she visited Australia she would never leave then. 

Fuck of Aussie ! Even the Koala's piss off from Australia and end up in Prague.🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

When and what time was this big fight with Leora and Maila? I would like to watch the replay myself so I can judge for myself have the story was.

23.42 ROOM 12

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

23.42 ROOM 12

Not really a 'Big' anything was it?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Don't know until I watch it SG.

Well it will have finished before the next ball is bowled, it was that short. Spoiler alert.🙂