B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #78 (July)

This is like Fiora last year ( although the guy wasn’t shy ) that she was showing how she wanted to feel pleasure and what he was supposed to do ..still many paradoxes between Tesla and the guy , there might be an agreement that they try not to show things on cameras , perhaps the incident of the previous sex session leaking at the internet and Tesla finding out can be a reason . Still it doesn’t prevent her from being completely naked with Nana’s guy and “ playing / teasing “ him , then in the bathtub with the other two Spanish guys  and of course with her still and on going open bates .. mystery 😁😆

I don’t think this is the version of Tesla we would like to see when she has provided us with extreme content in this 1,5 months of her presence 🧐🧐🧐🤨

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The only explanation might be that this is the “ official “ boyfriend which can’t be seen ( at least now and in the beginning ) naked or doing things , otherwise the free spirited and amazing Tesla hiding herself is funny 😂🤣 He of course can be shy and not wanting but as previous times , he could just have slept  with her .. Tesla has done all , so many strange things with this story , even her guiding when she could just take things into her own initiative .. plus , her tits remain covered 😁🤔🤔

the kid waiting to sign a contract with fc barcelona and its forbidden to show yurself naked for the world to see

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

the kid waiting to sign a contract with fc barcelona and its forbidden to show yurself naked for the world to see

Possible .. but Tesla hasn’t signed anything like that 😂🤣 on the contrary , the more showing , the more money 😂🤣

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Possible .. but Tesla hasn’t signed anything like that 😂🤣 on the contrary , the more showing , the more money 😂🤣

tesla doesnt need rlc money anymore the kid is rich

Il y a 6 heures, wooders78 a dit :

the twins should cuddle up in bed if they are cold

Il y a 6 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

Isn't that a bit pervy?...😏

Il y a 6 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

Isn't that a bit pervy?...😏

No, it's incestual

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

If we all did that Harley, you'd have nobody to talk to...😉

that is what the ignore feature is for...learn how to use it fella

9 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Is that what your shrink adviced you to do. You need to understand that is only gonna work for your case. Not everyone has the same issues that you're dealing with. 

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

isn't it you who complains about others judging you without knowing? you do exactly the same in your comments
We all have our reasons for being on this forum, we all have our reasons for being subscribed to this kind of site
You should a little more put yourself in other people's shoes as if it were to yourself that you were talking to, that will perhaps prevent you from being unpleasant with others all the time

8 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I'm done with women. They are nothing but a pain in the ass.

I think you got that wrong ...if you are done with women the other choice is the pain in the ass....  just sayin...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Are you talking to me? being a moderator, I can't afford to do this sort of thing even though I would like sometimes not to see the comments of some members 😁