B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #78 (July)

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

watch your mouth

RLC has hit rock bottom with their most expensive and extensive venue.  None of these ...girls not one!  ...are worth the money paid to watch this site.  I have never seen it this bad.  The twins have been bad enough, but to actually bring them back with this lot is beyond anything one could imagine.

• Upvote 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

RLC has hit rock bottom with their most expensive and extensive venue.  None of these ...girls not one!  ...are worth the money paid to watch this site.  I have never seen it this bad.  The twins have been bad enough, but to actually bring them back with this lot is beyond anything one could imagine.

so why do you continue to pay?  Is it because you think RLC is going to change?  I've been gone from them for about 4 years now and it's only gotten worse like I knew it would.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so why do you continue to pay?  Is it because you think RLC is going to change?  I've been gone from them for about 4 years now and it's only gotten worse like I knew it would.

but you didn't go anywhere. you are still spending many hours of your time on RLC day in day out. 😂. you are clueless 😁

10 minutes ago, redfan said:

OT. Watching a popular science movie on TV about Mars is many times more intresting than this pseudo show that takes place in the gym of B4!

It is either them or L&M 😂🤣 or the science fiction movie 😉

• Thanks 1