B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #78 (July)

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I'd love to see Tesla, Nana and the twins though ... but I doubt about something could happen ... but who knows ? 

There is no way the twins do anything for real. No way. In the past they have shown that more than enough and there is no reason to give hope to yourself or others that there is hope left. 

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

The only time we'll see the twins go a little naughtier is if drunk Gina comes to see them ... otherwise they will be quiet ... The problem is I don't want to see drunk Gina in B4 ... Enough is enough ... 

👍

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

The only time we'll see the twins go a little naughtier is if drunk Gina comes to see them ... otherwise they will be quiet ... The problem is I don't want to see drunk Gina in B4 ... Enough is enough ... 

If a drunk Gina had predatory bi tendencies like Hanna and Masha, she would be welcome anywhere in my opinion!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

general question ...I cannot get RLC main screen functioning ... I have done all the usual tricks of clicking on another area and coming back to free cam... I have reset computer 4 times 

things like browser cookies not enabled  come up (but have seen that before and main screen comes up)/ 

..I went to cookies and all seem to be normal I even added RLC as a preferred site 

I have deleted all the windows and rebooted them  ???????

all the thumbs are showing  I can move between cams but no big main screen video?

any other help ideas would be appreciated  thanks 

il y a 22 minutes, Mark Thompson a dit :

general question ...I cannot get RLC main screen functioning ... I have done all the usual tricks of clicking on another area and coming back to free cam... I have reset computer 4 times 

things like browser cookies not enabled  come up (but have seen that before and main screen comes up)/ 

..I went to cookies and all seem to be normal I even added RLC as a preferred site 

I have deleted all the windows and rebooted them  ???????

all the thumbs are showing  I can move between cams but no big main screen video?

any other help ideas would be appreciated  thanks 

maybe change browsers