B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #78 (July)

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Are you talking to me? being a moderator, I can't afford to do this sort of thing even though I would like sometimes not to see the comments of some members 😁

shame about your luck..;lol   I was having a bit of fun just replaying Harley's advice to Naga to everyone replying to Hurl..... but I guess if anyone should read his material it would be a moderator .... but keep an eye on that Naga !!!

Reflecting on Tesla/Elian’s (can’t call them the twins anymore, can we?) debut on RLC versus Nana’s appearance on the big stage.  Clearly whether intended or not … they came in with entirely different strategies.  Tesla/Elian had the wild and crazy “go big or go home” approach and Nana had the ultra-conservative “it’s my 6th day maybe I will bate under the covers” approach.

Reflecting back, while the crazy approach served T&E well early on, they set expectations so high that now if they don’t meet them, we are disappointed or even writing quite nasty things about them.

Yet Nana, who has not showed us much of anything, we still hold out high hopes and I’m guessing she commands more views.  People are willing to allow her flower to bloom.  There was a little dissent from this the other night when a few people thought the guy would have scored with Tesla instead of Nana.

All very fascinating to me.  Have to say I partly enjoy hearing all of your viewpoints.  It’s like going to the mall not to buy anything but to people watch.  I used to not understand those who do not subscribe but still chat here … I am starting to get it.

Enjoy your weekend everybody! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Reflecting on Tesla/Elian’s (can’t call them the twins anymore, can we?) debut on RLC versus Nana’s appearance on the big stage.  Clearly whether intended or not … they came in with entirely different strategies.  Tesla/Elian had the wild and crazy “go big or go home” approach and Nana had the ultra-conservative “it’s my 6th day maybe I will bate under the covers” approach.

Reflecting back, while the crazy approach served T&E well early on, they set expectations so high that now if they don’t meet them, we are disappointed or even writing quite nasty things about them.

Yet Nana, who has not showed us much of anything, we still hold out high hopes and I’m guessing she commands more views.  People are willing to allow her flower to bloom.  There was a little dissent from this the other night when a few people thought the guy would have scored with Tesla instead of Nana.

All very fascinating to me.  Have to say I partly enjoy hearing all of your viewpoints.  It’s like going to the mall not to buy anything but to people watch.  I used to not understand those who do not subscribe but still chat here … I am starting to get it.

thanks, jen and you too.

23 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Now that the twins are there, there is almost zero chance left to actually see any development anyway.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

The only time we'll see the twins go a little naughtier is if drunk Gina comes to see them ... otherwise they will be quiet ... The problem is I don't want to see drunk Gina in B4 ... Enough is enough ... 

with you on that, in fact I'm tired of see Gina anywhere cos she is most time drunk or stoned.

• Upvote 3