B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #78 (July)

2 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

I think we have to be forgiving, the twins Lia and Mia have a very pronounced bimbo side, certainly, but I note the efforts made during these first two days, do not stop them in their tracks, let's trust them so as not to disappoint us, especially since I feel them open to building a friendship and perhaps even wish it extended complicity to Tesla and Nana.
As for what's going on tonight in the gym, if the girls have fun that's the main thing, and let's not hope for miracles from Radi, she has a lot of qualities besides having a beautiful smile, but she always seems to have difficulty in the company of other people, and what's more if a man is in the villa. Tesla as always "does the job" and Nana and Vivian are progressing slowly.

Very good summary dear friend ☺️😇

à l’instant, ddhm a dit :

The only thing that could actually make he stay and watch this , it is Radislava’s presence  .. she’s now one of the previous cast let’s say , she has very few show appearances , therefore , it is a nice surprise her presence even if nothing is expected of course ☺️ Except if Tesla gets crazy 😂🤣😂🤣

the last time we saw radi do a show was with ariana and we know how that went...

Just now, james deen said:

the last time we saw radi do a show was with ariana and we know how that went...

That was her most “extreme “ presence so far .. since then , a recent period of 2-2,5 weeks that something was wrong till again a couple of days ago that she found her lost smile again .. who knows , maybe RLC issues concerning her contract ( poor speculation 😇

looool viv had enough of this bullshit she dont care about the bonus money

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

I think show is over 

yep job done it will get the most popular scene and they will get the bonus money for doing the bare minimum