B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #78 (July)

I just took a peek at B4 Gym. It is insulting to members that RLC put the girls up to such a ridiculous show.  Girls, who spend most of their time in their rooms, suddenly what to strip down and rub up against each other. Especially Radi, no freekin way does she want to be there. 

Not only poor, but piss poor! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is either them or L&M 😂🤣 or the science fiction movie 😉

I could go for a science fiction movie! Mater of fact, I think I will. See ya at 11pm tonight.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I just took a peek at B4 Gym. It is insulting to members that RLC put the girls up to such a ridiculous show.  Girls, who spend most of their time in their rooms, suddenly what to strip down and rub up against each other. Especially Radi, no freekin way does she want to be there. 

Not only poor, but piss poor! 

It's really a shame, because at least some of these girls have shown a really positive development. Now RLC is back on the bullshit show trip. 😒

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's really a shame, because at least some of these girls have shown a really positive development. Now RLC is back on the bullshit show trip. 😒

The LeMa virus is expanding , why should they try and have normal lives when in another city , two colleagues of them with zero sharing than at least some of these girls do occasionally earn perhaps even more money and they enjoy the luxury of the best RLC apartment except the villa ?  The question should be made to RLC headquarters and not for the shows that the girls want to have to gain the viewers attention on a Saturday kind of restrictions once again in most Europe summer night .. 

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Vivian checked out Radi's tits job
I Hope she does not get any ideas

That would be a disaster with such natural pair that she carries .. 

• Like 1