Martina and Alberto - home activities #27

Noldus

Just now, ddhm said:

People like you and lot that “ occupy “ the L&M thread ( mostly in the past ) have made the Russian translators to step back and watch from the background . Why keep posting and explain when they are questioned for the credibility ? Omedo also stepped back some months ago and luckily for the people who observe this apartment here , he came back despite his frustration . Trying to question the  translations from two “ repeatedly credible “ translators like omedo and emnv it is a joke by itself and it is the only way to create a reality based on “ my source told me “ , “ I was sent a photo and a video “ … people here choose what they want to believe , between they “ told me and sent me “ I choose the direct and absolutely trustworthy language spoken people and I will keep on supporting them because they invest time when they could keep the info for themselves and just confirm or deny what speculation talks evolve here ( as it is happening at another apartment .. ) 

Sounds like a personal problem!!

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Well perhaps maybe it isn't so unbelievable that we can't get reliable translations of Alberto and Martina.  It's obvious here in the last several posts that we can't even fucking agree on what language/dialect they are using!!  LOL

That was a mistake and I have made it in the past again , actually a geographical mistake based on too much “ wrong stuck idea “‘ in my mind 😬🙄😯

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Well perhaps maybe it isn't so unbelievable that we can't get reliable translations of Alberto and Martina.  It's obvious here in the last several posts that we can't even fucking agree on what language/dialect they are using!!  LOL

Yes and add in the fact that some Catalonians (?) wanted to separate from Spain. Can we get one of our Spanish friends now to tie in why Catalonia wanted to sperate from the rest of Spain. This very beautiful Spanish woman whom was my neighbor and Real Estate agent who has a very large Villa in the Barcelona area was so upset about this. And it has only been in the last couple of years. 

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Too bad and so sad for them!!  You can't just throw down a translation and expect everyone to go along with it 100%. Some people are going to question some translations just from what has been mentioned above by myself, JennMom, and Moosecini.  The Russian translators want everything they translate to be as the gospel, I'm sorry but it doesn't work that way!

What you just wrote also sounds like the way people feel about the ''facts'' you write from your supposed ''sources'',,lmao

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes and add in the fact that some Catalonians (?) wanted to separate from Spain. Can we get one of our Spanish friends now to tie in why Catalonia wanted to sperate from the rest of Spain. This very beautiful Spanish woman whom was my neighbor and Real Estate agent who has a very large Villa in the Barcelona area was so upset about this. And it has only been in the last couple of years. 

It is about the age old problem, independence,power,and ruling over others. It is described here very in depth of the issues going on.. 

WWW.BBC.COM

The drive by separatists to break away and the efforts by Madrid to stop them.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

Oh,,, i am so glad someone else sees this ''ultra blur'',,lol,i thought my eyes were finally gone.. BASTARDS!  I think they read this forum,lol.

R.197e3265690af5f3c5dc40230a677e47?rik=ZecyG422TArYsA&pid=ImgRaw Hey ,,RLC... :biggrin:

R.c531f69a8942365a28932b6ec0485c20?rik=Y4QDKNpqhZOR4w&pid=ImgRaw

probabbly if i had specs like bubbles i'll be able to see the previews! lol,one of my fav shows!! TPB 😄

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree with this, especially the Russian part.

Again, I agree with you JenMom. Reallifecam can really only be "real" if subs can be given true translations by accurate, independent Russian/Ukranian and Catalan/Spanish translators. It drives me crazy to sit and watch RLC apartnents talk and I don't know what the fuck they're saying. As we all know, RLC doesn't want us to know...keep our "addiction" going. I expect RLC has legal contracts with other sites, like CC, that don't allow almost all English conversations between Russian/Ukranian participants on-camera to be allowed. And that's why there are no only English-only speaking participants. Now, that being said, if there are situations involving real, unsripted erotic sex, we really don't need a translator do we?...the language of love prevails. That's really what the RLC "glory" days in Russia/Ukraine/Rome with Masha were all about...things were so naturally "hot" among the true amateur apartments, we did not need any translations...those days are gone and that's why I will not be renewing my sub after 6 years. RLC  is a shell of itself from 6 years ago... it is no longer a true, sexually erotic amateur site... other than the Martina/Nelly thing. I have a feeling you've missed out on those original apartment sites...although some videos can be seen online... just be careful though...lots of spyware,

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DWI said:

Again, I agree with you JenMom. Reallifecam can really only be "real" if subs can be given true translations by accurate, independent Russian/Ukranian and Catalan/Spanish translators. It drives me crazy to sit and watch RLC apartnents talk and I don't know what the fuck they're saying. As we all know, RLC doesn't want us to know...keep our "addiction" going. I expect RLC has legal contracts with other sites, like CC, that don't allow almost all English conversations between Russian/Ukranian participants on-camera to be allowed. And that's why there are no only English-only speaking participants. Now, that being said, if there are situations involving real, unsripted erotic sex, we really don't need a translator do we?...the language of love prevails. That's really what the RLC "glory" days in Russia/Ukraine/Rome with Masha were all about...things were so naturally "hot" among the true amateur apartments, we did not need any translations...those days are gone and that's why I will not be renewing my sub after 6 years. RLC  is a shell of itself from 6 years ago... it is no longer a true, sexually erotic amateur site... other than the Martina/Nelly thing. I have a feeling you've missed out on those original apartment sites...although some videos can be seen online... just be careful though...lots of spyware,

👍

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Ok guys … just to sum up .. there’s no Michael , end of story , emnv and omedo both keep on providing some of the best translations that the whole CC forum can have , we should feel lucky enough to have them here and give us so many inside info that otherwise , I can’t think when we have so many speculations when we have translators , how it would be without them . 

Martina has her friends with benefits situation to escape with her wild lesbian imaginations, short and long term plans have started slowly being discussed and we get the info thee Ref best way possible wee we could . 

So , please , appreciate the real deal , the people that understand, stop creating your own theories  when the facts speak for themselves , speculate as much as you want regarding the facts we have been offered to know and not wild imagination theories and things . 

We are lucky enough that during the most popular period that this apartment has ever faced since M&A joined to have two great translators and forum contributors like emnv and omedo 

ddhm,

I consider you my good friend and you know what I mean. I have all the rest that I can not say and will not say about M&A written to two people a little bit ago. It is not theory. It most certainly is fact. It will all come out very soon and most of you will be very shocked. It will not ever be me that reveals it because of the high regard I hold Martina. I have my resevations about Alberto but he has protected and supported her every step of the way. You also know how I feel yourself.

I don't look down at our translators but I do feel we are not getting the entire story from them. I watch and list every hr that they broadcast. I do in replay so I can cut through much and go over and over the most important. I am Itailian so I can undestand a lot of Spanish as many words are the same and some are similar. I get enough so I know what is going on. In the last month changes have come to that house. Nobody thinks there is a Michael. Why do you think she goes into the big bathroom with her phone and stays there for up to a half hr. It doesn't take that long to masturbate. 

To you my friend 

Jman9212

7 hours ago, DWI said:

There’s no connection or legal contract between RLC and CC , CC actually helped with the rise of popularity of RLC with this forum and the only thing the CC site got back has been an endless hunting to remove photos , videos and anything that is published here when it is copyright of RLC . Still , I don’t think there would have been such a tremendous  success if users hadn’t managed to “ leak “ photos and videos so as for people that had no idea could see for themselves and decide for a whatever paying subscription . 

At the end of the day , things are the most simple  that can be in life ☺️ You like something , you pay for it as long as it’s not free ..You find it uninteresting or you dislike the content , just don’t bother to spend some of your monthly income to watch it … that’s why , in my humble opinion , someone who doesn’t pay , has absolutely NO right to demand or ask or question for better content , criticize and so on .. only the ones that pay have the undisputed right to DEMAND things . 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, jman9212 said:

ddhm,

I consider you my good friend and you know what I mean. I have all the rest that I can not say and will not say about M&A written to two people a little bit ago. It is not theory. It most certainly is fact. It will all come out very soon and most of you will be very shocked. It will not ever be me that reveals it because of the high regard I hold Martina. I have my resevations about Alberto but he has protected and supported her every step of the way. You also know how I feel yourself.

I don't look down at our translators but I do feel we are not getting the entire story from them. I watch and list every hr that they broadcast. I do in replay so I can cut through much and go over and over the most important. I am Itailian so I can undestand a lot of Spanish as many words are the same and some are similar. I get enough so I know what is going on. In the last month changes have come to that house. Nobody thinks there is a Michael. Why do you think she goes into the big bathroom with her phone and stays there for up to a half hr. It doesn't take that long to masturbate. 

To you my friend 

Jman9212

My good friend Jman9212 , we both know that we have exchanged long messages , opinions and theories regarding this apartment . I know you are fascinated and passionate with the happenings of this place and I also know that due to your personal issues , you have the chance to watch for as much and as long as you can , the daily happenings of M&A .

Now, it happens that I also participate in this forum very actively for almost a year now and i have been “studying “ a lot as I have also engaged in talks with both emnv and omedo and believe me when I tell you , the guys have absolutely no personal interest or they have anything to win or achieve by hiding information . They simply post for all of us that we don’t speak the language information that ACCORDING TO THEM , can be very useful for the rest of us. There are endless dialogues , discussions and whatsoever more happening in this apartment that they can’t provide all info , after all, everyone has a personal life as well . 

They have proven  to me personally as both a CC and RLC subscriber that whatever they have said to be a fact and see it after some days happening . I will be one of the first , if not the first ,to come out here loud and publicly to give you all the praising and kudos ( that I know you don’t need being a humble guy ) whenever things that you describe will be revealed . I said my opinion that “there’s no Michael “ and I stand for it based on the things and facts that both our good translators have provided . I will come here and apologize with all my strength to you if your theory is the right one and will be incredibly surprised that the two great guys got it wrong especially being native speakers . As far as for the  hiding in the bathroom for half an hour , i honestly can’t tell as this can only be a big speculation when we don’t have access at the cameras so as to at least check or listen and make a factual conclusion .

I know you have all and the most genuine interest and concern about Martina and Alberto and i so very strongly believe that no matter what , you will always keep on supporting them in all of their decisions they make , either if those turned to be right or proved wrong, after all, it is their own life , own decisions , own consequences in life .. 

Till whatever revelations we gonna get , I suggest we just watch and enjoy the life of these two nice people , they are both responsible of their actions  . I personally hate that Martina is with double face Nelly and I believe down across the line she will regret it , I feel sad about Bogdan that he is totally ignored since the beginning when he stated his objections for this whatever it is between N&M , I can’t make up my mind what to think about Alberto when being a man of almost 30 years of age to seem like having lost much interest of personal growth in life because a business idea didn’t succeed , I really hated that I saw him sitting in apathy without searching for a job even if it was extremely difficult  Covid times , on the  contrary , knowing that financially it isn’t the best period , I would even personally go and do anything to bring income in the household ( a courier for example when it was such a high demand worldwide due to online orders ) , still , he has always been there for Martina  at good and bad times and as I have said in the past to some good friends and people here at the forum , if there was ever a break up , Martina would lose so very much more than Alberto . He is a man and easy or not , he will manage to stand  on his feet by doing  whatever we as human beings always do , survive . I can’t say the same for Martina as I don’t believe that she can have someone else who can understand her , support her and be everything like Alberto is to her . Despite this , I don’t think that Martina and Alberto will be always a couple , I expect that in the further future to be two best friends and each one proceed with their own life romantically . About Nelly , I simply have no words as it happens that I am aware of a story about her of how we have reached this point to see this M&N situation and all of sympathy for her has been gone .. 

I went a bit off topic by saying also other things but the general thing I wanted to say is that for sure I know that you have no bad intentions to claim false things here or to make everyone believe  ghost stories , your concern perhaps is the most passionate and genuine than anyone currently who observes this apartment and you only try to communicate what you see and understand with the rest of us here , which is actually really nice from you and I thank you for that . But between your knowledge of Italian ( i also happen to know the language a bit ☺️ ) and the native speakers , I will go with the translators and I will be waiting  to see what of your conclusions will be revealed  as you say in the near future . And even if not ,  I will always give you my respect of being such a loyal observer and fan of this apartment and these two people ☺️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1