Martina and Alberto - home activities #27

Noldus

Ok guys … just to sum up .. there’s no Michael , end of story , emnv and omedo both keep on providing some of the best translations that the whole CC forum can have , we should feel lucky enough to have them here and give us so many inside info that otherwise , I can’t think when we have so many speculations when we have translators , how it would be without them . 

Martina has her friends with benefits situation to escape with her wild lesbian imaginations, short and long term plans have started slowly being discussed and we get the info thee Ref best way possible wee we could . 

So , please , appreciate the real deal , the people that understand, stop creating your own theories  when the facts speak for themselves , speculate as much as you want regarding the facts we have been offered to know and not wild imagination theories and things . 

We are lucky enough that during the most popular period that this apartment has ever faced since M&A joined to have two great translators and forum contributors like emnv and omedo 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest amandafan
20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ok guys … just to sum up .. there’s no Michael , end of story , emnv and omedo both keep on providing some of the best translations that the whole CC forum can have , we should feel lucky enough to have them here and give us so many inside info that otherwise , I can’t think when we have so many speculations when we have translators , how it would be without them . 

Martina has her friends with benefits situation to escape with her wild lesbian imaginations, short and long term plans have started slowly being discussed and we get the info thee Ref best way possible wee we could . 

So , please , appreciate the real deal , the people that understand, stop creating your own theories  when the facts speak for themselves , speculate as much as you want regarding the facts we have been offered to know and not wild imagination theories and things . 

We are lucky enough that during the most popular period that this apartment has ever faced since M&A joined to have two great translators and forum contributors like emnv and omedo 

There is a Michael, for sure. On Martina's last visit to B4, M and N were talking about it in the kitchen. 

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Good Day Emnv, Thank you for sharing. Do you know if Alberto will join in on the dinner Monday night? I hope he goes to Portugal but if he does not I can understand, if Martina is preparing separation from him. If all is true, Martina and Alberto decide to separate then do we know who will live in the apartment or will it close.  As well I wonder if the dinner with N&B is a sign of separation from them. I can not think that if she is preparing to leave Alberto to be with Michael, he will agree to the relationship Martina is having with Nelly. Just a thought! Nelly and Martina will most likely always be friends but without the benefits. But I cannot see Martina no longer being bi-sexual. 

The Muppets Laughing GIF

il y a 41 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Michael is a cunt and he doesn't even exist, if i hear that bloody name again🙄🙃

2 minutes ago, philo said:

If Martina kicks Alberto out, does anyone know if he has agreed to pay her back all of the money that he has borrowed?

forget that, she will never kick him out, they are a strong couple with their up and down like every one

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

forget that, she will never kick him out, they are a strong couple with their up and down like every one

So what about the conversations that the interpreters have shared with us? Is it all made up you think?

5 minutes ago, philo said:

So what about the conversations that the interpreters have shared with us? Is it all made up you think?

hmm sorry i miss that translation, what did he said, she gonna kick him?