Martina and Alberto - home activities #27

Noldus

7 hours ago, jman9212 said:

It's too bad for all of us that you won't report what is really going on in this house but maybe that will blow your cover.

Jman, I tend to report what is really going on, especially when there are questions from other members or doubts about what is happening, and only when I have heard something related to it.  I also have no problem translating something specific, if someone is curious and provides a time reference of the conversation.

Sure there will be failures, sometimes because I misunderstand, and sometimes because they change their minds or plans. What I'll never do is make up stories that aren't true, like all this story about Michael, that still puzzles me to know where it came from.

7 hours ago, jman9212 said:

To have all the details before something is going to happen is very, very strange to say the least. 

If you think twice about it, it is not so strange that they talk in front of us about their plans and ideas for the short and long term, either between them or over the phone with her family and friends.

Currently Martina has plans to travel to the North of Portugal on Tuesday afternoon, returning on Thursday. Her friend Elena is traveling with her and will come to Barcelona this Friday, although she is still trying to get him to come later. She will also go to see her young friend, who is working for a month in a camp outside the city. And on Monday they have also plans to have dinner with N&B at a Catalan restaurant near the Villa.

In the medium term, she is already enrolled in school and is looking for Russian classes and an English academy, which seems like a very good decision to me.

And in the long term, she has the purpose to complete her training and get professional experience, then get a good job and meanwhile enjoy life. I can't comment on Alberto, either he doesn't have clear plans yet or he doesn't talk about them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Daleys said:

Only one way is everyone email RLC and tell them we need new couples and apartments not them messing with the free cams.

I don't care either way,but yeah you are right. it is rlc you are talking about. learn this because they won't hear you.talking sign language GIF 

2 hours ago, emnv said:

Jman, I tend to report what is really going on, especially when there are questions from other members or doubts about what is happening, and only when I have heard something related to it.  I also have no problem translating something specific, if someone is curious and provides a time reference of the conversation.

Sure there will be failures, sometimes because I misunderstand, and sometimes because they change their minds or plans. What I'll never do is make up stories that aren't true, like all this story about Michael, that still puzzles me to know where it came from.

If you think twice about it, it is not so strange that they talk in front of us about their plans and ideas for the short and long term, either between them or over the phone with her family and friends.

Currently Martina has plans to travel to the North of Portugal on Tuesday afternoon, returning on Thursday. Her friend Elena is traveling with her and will come to Barcelona this Friday, although she is still trying to get him to come later. She will also go to see her young friend, who is working for a month in a camp outside the city. And on Monday they have also plans to have dinner with N&B at a Catalan restaurant near the Villa.

In the medium term, she is already enrolled in school and is looking for Russian classes and an English academy, which seems like a very good decision to me.

And in the long term, she has the purpose to complete her training and get professional experience, then get a good job and meanwhile enjoy life. I can't comment on Alberto, either he doesn't have clear plans yet or he doesn't talk about them.

I'll stand by my statement from above. 

2 hours ago, emnv said:

Thank you good friend for one more excellent update ☺️

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Now... as a paid sub, apartments constantly going UM for hours is complete bullshit and a legitimate complaint.  This apartment has been UM many times recently and it's unacceptable, especially when it seems to conveniently happen with guests over when it's more interesting.  🤨  I don't know if there's a guest right at the moment that just arrived, and didn't see one, but it's bullshit regardless.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hace 5 minutos, Moosecini dijo:

Ahora ... como un suscriptor pagado, los apartamentos que van constantemente a la UM durante las horas es una mierda completa y una queja legítima. Este apartamento ha sido UM muchas veces recientemente y es inaceptable, especialmente cuando parece suceder convenientemente con invitados cuando es más interesante.  🤨   No sé si hay un invitado en el momento que acaba de llegar y no lo vio, pero es una mierda de todos modos.

This morning they were talking about the dishwasher, maybe they came to fix it ...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, omedo said:

This morning they were talking about the dishwasher, maybe they came to fix it ...

AGAIN?  If memory serves, wasn't it just a few days ago the apartment was down for hours for the same reason?

• Like 1

Hace 7 minutos, Moosecini dijo:

¿DE NUEVO? Si la memoria no me falla, ¿no fue hace unos días que el apartamento estuvo fuera de servicio durante horas por la misma razón?

I don't know, I'm just telling you what they talked about this morning.🤷‍♂️

5 hours ago, emnv said:

Good Day Emnv, Thank you for sharing. Do you know if Alberto will join in on the dinner Monday night? I hope he goes to Portugal but if he does not I can understand, if Martina is preparing separation from him. If all is true, Martina and Alberto decide to separate then do we know who will live in the apartment or will it close.  As well I wonder if the dinner with N&B is a sign of separation from them. I can not think that if she is preparing to leave Alberto to be with Michael, he will agree to the relationship Martina is having with Nelly. Just a thought! Nelly and Martina will most likely always be friends but without the benefits. But I cannot see Martina no longer being bi-sexual. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

10 minutes ago, yelt said:

Buen día Emnv, gracias por compartir. ¿Sabes si Alberto se unirá a la cena del lunes por la noche? Espero que se vaya a Portugal pero si no lo entiendo, si Martina está preparando la separación de él. Si todo es cierto, Martina y Alberto deciden separarse, entonces sabemos quién vivirá en el apartamento o lo cerrará. También me pregunto si la cena con N&B es un signo de separación de ellos. No puedo pensar que si ella se está preparando para dejar a Alberto para estar con Michael, él estará de acuerdo con la relación que Martina está teniendo con Nelly. ¡Solo un pensamiento! Lo más probable es que Nelly y Martina siempre sean amigas, pero sin los beneficios. Pero no puedo ver que Martina ya no sea bisexual. 

Why don't you stop all this speculation... Martina and Alberto are not going to separate, at least not because of this Michael who is the fruit of your imagination, they are talking about short term plans like opening a business for dogs, Martina will continue with her studies and Alberto will finally start working...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

AGAIN?  If memory serves, wasn't it just a few days ago the apartment was down for hours for the same reason?

This apartment , alongside the one of Masha’s , they are the worst RLC apartments regarding their maintenance , they often have problems ( which is actually rather impressive when two of the most interesting apartments go UM and they can’t lease new ones instead of these two bad apartments) . 

• Haha 1