Martina and Alberto - home activities #27

Noldus

1 minute ago, philo said:

So what about the conversations that the interpreters have shared with us? Is it all made up you think?

Actually, I think the interpretations are probably correct.  What I believe is, these tenants say things to keep the interpreters from fully understanding anything, but what they want them to.  My opinion is nobody knows the truth and never will.  Look at it this way, when Martina and Nelly's going away trip was interpreted and it was said they were going somewhere several hours away, did they actually go somewhere several hours away or did they spend their time in one of the off cam apartments. I defy anyone to say with absolute proof/truth that they actually traveled somewhere together.  The bottom line is 1/2 of what they say is probably trust worthy and the other half is fabricated to throw the translators off.

Just now, Moosecini said:

Martina left with her rollerblades, but apparently not to meet with Nelly, who is buck ass nekkid on the patio trying to tan with the last of the day's sun.

The mother of B4 should be in the kitchen eating her ass off, not trying to look older than she is!

• Haha 1

il y a 3 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

and some of you need to realize that some of us don't give a damn about these fictional characters!

trust i dont care much about anyone apart from viv and pam but the way some people talk about martina i mean shes a grown ass woman ffs

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Actually, I think the interpretations are probably correct.  What I believe is, these tenants say things to keep the interpreters from fully understanding anything, but what they want them to.  My opinion is nobody knows the truth and never will.  Look at it this way, when Martina and Nelly's going away trip was interpreted and it was said they were going somewhere several hours away, did they actually go somewhere several hours away or did they spend their time in one of the off cam apartments. I defy anyone to say with absolute proof/truth that they actually traveled somewhere together.  The bottom line is 1/2 of what they say is probably trust worthy and the other half is fabricated to throw the translators off.

I agree.  No possible chance we could TRULY know what all is going on off cam, unless one of us was some sort of insider mole who could follow and watch their every move like a stalker.  For fucks sake, it is what it is!  What I have trouble understanding is that it appears their speech is SO difficult to understand for basic Spanish speakers.  I get they (or she) speaks a specific dialect, but is it really THAT different from basic Spanish?  I wouldn't know.  I took German and French in school. 🤣 I just think, as "translation" goes, this should be easier and MUCH more definitive.  Makes me think that there are moles in CC, put here to throw us off.  Who the fuck knows.  I only believe what I can SEE and HEAR myself.  Given how little we can actually SEE and HEAR, I don't bother with any of this speculative crap.  Just watch it for what it is... a "semi-live" show, probably choreographed to a degree depending on the location, for entertainment purposes.

• Upvote 2

Just now, james deen said:

ffs

OK after months I just have to understand what the hell "ffs" is.  I am assuming it is a sound not a word that is loosely translated in this case as "for crying out loud" or "for Christ's sake" or something like that.

WAIT ... For Fucks Sake???????

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, james deen said:

trust i dont care much about anyone apart from viv and pam but the way some people talk about martina i mean shes a grown ass woman ffs

That's about all she is as far as I'm concerned.  To be truthful, she a grown ass girl and has a long way to go to become a grown ass mature woman!!

4 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I agree.  No possible chance we could TRULY know what all is going on off cam, unless one of us was some sort of insider mole who could follow and watch their every move like a stalker.  For fucks sake, it is what it is!  What I have trouble understanding is that it appears their speech is SO difficult to understand for basic Spanish speakers.  I get they (or she) speaks a specific dialect, but is it really THAT different from basic Spanish?  I wouldn't know.  I took German and French in school. 🤣 I just think, as "translation" goes, this should be easier and MUCH more definitive.  Makes me think that there are moles in CC, put here to throw us off.  Who the fuck knows.  I only believe what I can SEE and HEAR myself.  Given how little we can actually SEE and HEAR, I don't bother with any of this speculative crap.  Just watch it for what it is... a "semi-live" show, probably choreographed to a degree depending on the location, for entertainment purposes.

I totally agree with you Moosecini