Martina and Alberto - home activities #27

Noldus

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

And you know all how ? Do you have a private “ Harley “ camera that follows Martina or are you a stalker or what ? Don’t you understand that your presence in this forum makes everyone laugh with you and your constant tries to go away from your loneliness ? You make a nice forum chat all the time that you appear to go wild and angry .. the site administrator has warned you and banned you stncld has warned you and banned you .. how desperate are you to seek attention in your monotonous and loneliness life so as to come here and make us all look stupid and ashholes and you being the superior and ultimate human being that has it all perfectly fantasize it in your mind for something that you claim to hate so much ? You have absolutely no right to criticize , demand , ask or require anything here for a site like RLC when you pay nothing for it , however you seek your famous “ sources “ so as to be supplied with photos and videos so as you can make your toxic comments .. 

I will always praise RLC even if they make 100 mistakes because they were long time ago the cleverest ones by having you banned forever and ever of their site , something that this site here CC , even if they can do it , they keep on having you here to poison the chat and the opinions of the people just for some clicks more out of frustration by the majority of the members . 

Hello ddhm exclent summary. That's exactly what many think here. Thanks a lot.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Where are they today?  Have not had much time to watch.  Acting like a free cammer today!!

Haha, Alberto was in his usual routine on Saturdays, riding his bike.

Martina is visiting her young friend at the camp, she will be back tomorrow. And will also come tomorrow her friend Elena, and stay until Tuesday when they leave together for a 2-nigh trip to Portugal, until Friday morning.

Not much to see around here in the next week...

• Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Hello ddhm exclent summary. That's exactly what many think here. Thanks a lot.

Thank you , I think I was just fed up reading his FaTROLLboy  insults and even being a really calm and quiet person , it was too much to ignore him and not give an answer ☺️ But , he will be back seeking some company to fight his loneliness by posting his insults again .. we need to live with this 😔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, emnv said:

Martina is visiting her young friend at the camp, she will be back tomorrow. And will also come tomorrow her friend Elena, and stay until Tuesday that they leave together for a 2-nigh trip to Portugal until Friday morning.

Thank you for your valuable information as always ☺️

5 hours ago, emnv said:

Martina is visiting her young friend at the camp, she will be back tomorrow. And will also come tomorrow her friend Elena, and stay until Tuesday when they leave together for a 2-nigh trip to Portugal, until Friday morning.

emnv, are they headed to the beautiful city of Porto? I have not been there since 2010. Such a wonderful tour of Portugal. From North to South and back to the villa we owned in Marbella. Love this part of the world. 

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Thank you , I think I was just fed up reading his FaTROLLboy  insults and even being a really calm and quiet person , it was too much to ignore him and not give an answer ☺️ But , he will be back seeking some company to fight his loneliness by posting his insults again .. we need to live with this 😔

Only if you let him push your buttons!  Like I said before, if Harley posts (Like a tree falling in the forest) and no one answers or responds did Harley really post??

• Like 2

An observation:    Martina has gone to the beach often and to B4 pool a few times. Last Friday, the 16th, Martina left the apartment (13.00) wearing her blue bikini bottom and the top packed in her backpack. She returned after midnight (00.24) wearing her blue swimsuit, top and bottom. She then took a shower. I noticed ...... she doesn't have very much of a tan. No white skinned bikini marks. I can understand going topless, but then there would be a white bikini bottom. But no. She wears her white watch all the time, but no white skin watch mark. I would think by now , mid summer, with the beach time she has had, she would have a darker tan or tan lines.     

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

An observation:    Martina has gone to the beach often and to B4 pool a few times. Last Friday, the 16th, Martina left the apartment (13.00) wearing her blue bikini bottom and the top packed in her backpack. She returned after midnight (00.24) wearing her blue swimsuit, top and bottom. She then took a shower. I noticed ...... she doesn't have very much of a tan. No white skinned bikini marks. I can understand going topless, but then there would be a white bikini bottom. But no. She wears her white watch all the time, but no white skin watch mark. I would think by now , mid summer, with the beach time she has had, she would have a darker tan or tan lines.     

She grew up in a nudist family, that's why she has no problem showering nude while her brother is chatting with her