Martina and Alberto - home activities #27

Noldus

59 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Martina and Alberto. We are three regulars on here that only care about the two of you and wish to make your life a little better. We know of your dreams and how you are trying to get there and we have a better way. We would like to hear from both of you and after we know it is you and you know who we are, because you will, we can set the ball rolling for you. It will only take a PM and we can go from there. Please reach out, we are waiting and you will be very happy you did.

And why the hell would any of them want to reach out to you when you've done nothing but spread stupid lies about them?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jman9212 said:

Martina and Alberto. We are three regulars on here that only care about the two of you and wish to make your life a little better. We know of your dreams and how you are trying to get there and we have a better way. We would like to hear from both of you and after we know it is you and you know who we are, because you will, we can set the ball rolling for you. It will only take a PM and we can go from there. Please reach out, we are waiting and you will be very happy you did.

You can find Martina's answer to your "request" on this replay:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

1. They have rules that prohibit direct interaction with RLC clients while on the program

2. They can't trust anyone, there may be people who try to reach them with bad intentions or attempted harassment

You can rest assured, they have no intention of parting ways in August as you think, and they don't need help in that regard.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

il y a 17 minutes, emnv a dit :

You can find Martina's answer to your "request" on this replay:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

1. They have rules that prohibit direct interaction with RLC clients while on the program

2. They can't trust anyone, there may be people who try to reach them with bad intentions or attempted harassment

You can rest assured, they have no intention of parting ways in August as you think, and they don't need help in that regard.

bro, he is a psychopath, don't give him any chance.

• Like 1

You all would be very shocked if you knew who was involved in this with me. We are only trying to help this young couple get over a hurtle they encoundered. Free funds are being offered to them for things they and we know about rather than doing it the way they are doing it. Michael is no longer in the picture as he found something out and broke it off with Martina. No more from me on that. Ask emnv as he/she knows all that goes on with M&A but only tells what he wants you to hear. 27 pages and he only shows up a couple times a month. There is a whole lot more information on there than that. 

I am surprised that the forum Admistrators allow the outrages attacks on me from all of you. I though everyone was allowed an opinion without pregudice but I guess you people that own this forum can decide what is right on your own. Well just keep going as you are and soon you will be the only few left. 

Well for all of you with your childish remarks good for you for showing your ugly side. However I'm not sure any of you have another side!!!.

Thank you all🖕

• Confused 1