Martina and Alberto - home activities #27

Noldus

il y a 13 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Whoever knows my way of posting here , I always try to think open minded and generally not blame , accuse or put down the majority  of the tenants as I appreciate their daily exhibition and living their lives in an environment full of cameras , exposed at any minor or major detail that could either make them be praised for their efforts or “ nail “ them when the things they do , don’t apply with what the fans and subscribers they would have wished to watch …

Whatever is just happening , I consider it a big parody , totally unacceptable and disrespected from Martina ( first of all ) and then double face Nelly …. I know I have no right to speak about the way both couples have decided to proceed with this “ weird situation “ as it isn’t my life and their feelings and emotions shouldn’t be judged by me , but as a viewer and subscriber I can post my opinion and I consider this a really miserable thing … watching a guy accepting inside his own apartment his almost 10 years girlfriend having sex and him just sitting in the LR clueless  with it ( his own responsibility 100% ) , I take it as a big defeat to his character and personality .. 

I might be completely wrong of my approach on this subject , but I think there are some unwritten life rules which have to do with respect .. Martina and Nelly could simply go to a hotel or hire an apartment , they both have more than enough money to afford whenever it isn’t so easy to make their sexual sessions while the apartments are occupied by their men and they aren’t alone . Maybe being 44 years old I have still some values that say that everything has a limit and even if being a really open minded person , I would have really big difficulties   and worries trying to accept that the woman I love is being wild satisfied from her lover and I sit worthless next room doing nothing .. At the end , I would even doubt myself as a guy who can’t obviously satisfy her enough that she seeks satisfaction in the bed that I sleep with my own GF from her female lover , WTF 👿👿..

I think also that the no participation of posts and comments at the forum tonight while M&N having sex in comparison to their previous sessions are also showing a same way of thinking from the majority of this forum , if I am mistaken ,  it remains to be seen , whoever thinks different, it would be interesting to read the aftermath of this whatever we see tonight. 

Totally disappointed and painful to watch , no morals or respect , that’s how I see it and I do hope it creates a lot of heat for discussion 😡🤬😡🤬

a bit harsh imo as long as they have hot lesbian sex i dont give a fuck about albertos feelings but im sure just like bogdan he is ok otherwise he wouldnt be there right now

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I can only speak for myself, but I really respect Martina and Alberto for how openly accepting they are of the MartiNelly arrangement. I liked the way that after Marti had been with Nelly for awhile, she and Al had a little friendly exchange. Chances are that he was asking her if she had a good time or something similar. I see them as being much more mature about things than most people can be.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

It's actually very simple.  They cannot go to a hotel room.  There are no cameras in hotel rooms  This spectacle is done strictly for the RLC viewers and therefore for the ratings and the money.  I do not see the same love and excitement in Martina as the first and second times.  These last couple of sessions are because Nelly needs to impress her bosses or she will lose her status and possibly her Villa.  Martina does all of this with Alberto's approval.  I am not sure Bognan approves of Nelly.  Nelly has gone beyond the one additional relationship (Martina) as she did for the party (naked with the guy).  I do not see Martina and Nelly happening much longer.  Martina has too many other goals and friends to make her happy.  She does not need Nelly.  Nelly needs her. 

Good points and food for thought ☺️

48 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

These last couple of sessions are because Nelly needs to impress her bosses or she will lose her status and possibly her Villa.

What an incredible stretch just now.  This is the same Nelly and Martina that we have seen for months ... but you put Alberto in front of his XBOX in the room next and the world turns upside down.  Harley and DD are friends and DD ... omg ... you wrote me PM's telling me this was just a normal couple and Martina was experimenting and Alberto and Martina are super tight etc etc.  Now you feel sorry for Alberto?   I don't get it.  A lot to unpack tonight.

I chose Deep's line above first.  Nelly may need to burnish her reputation within RLC, but make no mistake, these two are very attracted to each other.  Nelly professed this to the 4 boys the other night, Bogdan wished Nelly the best tonight on the phone at dinner, and most importantly, they started so slowly and sensually because the love each other.   IF Nelly needed to beef up her resume ... all she needed to do would be a L&M-style show ... even something hot like Stella/Radi yesterday.  Nelly can pull off hot, that's not the issue.  So sorry Deep, not criticizing you or anyone as I don't do that ... but they are hooking up not because Nelly needs to impress RLC.  That might be true.  But they are into each other and that has not changed.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I might be completely wrong of my approach on this subject , but I think there are some unwritten life rules which have to do with respect .. Martina and Nelly could simply go to a hotel or hire an apartment , they both have more than enough money to afford whenever it isn’t so easy to make their sexual sessions while the apartments are occupied by their men and they aren’t alone . Maybe being 44 years old I have still some values that say that everything has a limit and even if being a really open minded person , I would have really big difficulties   and worries trying to accept that the woman I love is being wild satisfied from her lover and I sit worthless next room doing nothing .. At the end , I would even doubt myself as a guy who can’t obviously satisfy her enough that she seeks satisfaction in the bed that I sleep with my own GF from her female lover , WTF 👿👿..

You used to tell me that not all relationships are the same.  If the girls are truly bisexual (which I contend is the most difficult of all the various LGBTQXYZ's to understand and internalize) ... then aren't we watching a path to threesomes and foursomes PERHAPS.  There would have to be a vibe between Martina and Bogdan (which many think exists and some think they are fucking each other) ... and there would have to be a vibe between Alberto and Nelly (and the way everyone hates Nelly, no one believes this is possible).  But it could happen. 

My point is maybe we are watching something very special here unfold.  YES IT DOES NOT CONFORM WITH TRADITIONAL MORAL VALUES!   And I do not judge either way on this point.  I know most would find this surprising, I actually subscribe to stronger moral values and if I could relive my earlier years I would do them differently.  But I am also a very open person and what we are watching is very fascinating.

I think if you feel what you are watching is that bad, then you shouldn't be watching it and certainly should not be paying to watch it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, philo said:

I think these episodes have helped both Alberto and Bogdan to mature a lot.  Their relationships recognize each person as belonging to themselves and having the freedom to choose their own happiness.

I agree Philo but we also need to see Nelly and Martina mature as well.  What happens if Bogdan or Alberto hook up?

Also not 100% sure Alberto is comfortable with this.  He might be the kind of guy that just stews on it and let it fester deep inside his gut.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

You used to tell me that not all relationships are the same.  If the girls are truly bisexual (which I contend is the most difficult of all the various LGBTQXYZ's to understand and internalize) ... then aren't we watching a path to threesomes and foursomes PERHAPS.  There would have to be a vibe between Martina and Bogdan (which many think exists and some think they are fucking each other) ... and there would have to be a vibe between Alberto and Nelly (and the way everyone hates Nelly, no one believes this is possible).  But it could happen. 

My point is maybe we are watching something very special here unfold.  YES IT DOES NOT CONFORM WITH TRADITIONAL MORAL VALUES!   And I do not judge either way on this point.  I know most would find this surprising, I actually subscribe to stronger moral values and if I could relive my earlier years I would do them differently.  But I am also a very open person and what we are watching is very fascinating.

I think if you feel what you are watching is that bad, then you shouldn't be watching it and certainly should not be paying to watch it.

One incident that isn’t worth it for my taste , isn’t a reason to cancel my sub and stop watching 😂 I like 8 things out of 10 and that’s fine by me .. as I always express my gratitude towards any great thing that according to my taste happens , I will also express with tensed criticism whenever ( like today ) I see something that it doesn’t give me pleasure watching . Perhaps like this though , I can expect things to happen as Karma Is A Bitch 🤓😏😆 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The fact that some would rather that Martina and Nelly sneak off to a motel without their partners knowing about it tells me all I need to know.  I does help to explain why the divorce rate has skyrocketed beyond fifty percent in many countries.  Most of the people who cheat get caught anyway and only the women get branded with the Scarlet Letter. Why must this retarded belief system remain the standard? Is it a sign of insecure people in a state of panic resulting from their loss power? I feel so sorry for them for their loss.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

What an incredible stretch just now.  This is the same Nelly and Martina that we have seen for months ... but you put Alberto in front of his XBOX in the room next and the world turns upside down.  Harley and DD are friends and DD ... omg ... you wrote me PM's telling me this was just a normal couple and Martina was experimenting and Alberto and Martina are super tight etc etc.  Now you feel sorry for Alberto?   I don't get it.  A lot to unpack tonight.

I chose Deep's line above first.  Nelly may need to burnish her reputation within RLC, but make no mistake, these two are very attracted to each other.  Nelly professed this to the 4 boys the other night, Bogdan wished Nelly the best tonight on the phone at dinner, and most importantly, they started so slowly and sensually because the love each other.   IF Nelly needed to beef up her resume ... all she needed to do would be a L&M-style show ... even something hot like Stella/Radi yesterday.  Nelly can pull off hot, that's not the issue.  So sorry Deep, not criticizing you or anyone as I don't do that ... but they are hooking up not because Nelly needs to impress RLC.  That might be true.  But they are into each other and that has not changed.

Hi JenniferMon Martina is not into Nelly as much as you think.  If you look back today at the time they returned from the bike ride, Martina looked somewhat impatient with Nelly.  Martina knew what she had to do but I do not think she was as into Nelly as Nelly would want.  After they finished, Martina went at least twice to see how Alberto was.  I think that shows that she was unsure about her participation in this last performance.  Martina always telegraphs her feelings by the look on her face.  When she is happy and this is quite often she has the nicest smile and she can make anyone looking at her feel good.  But when things are not right her face shows it.  This is one of the things that attracts me to watch Martina and Alberto.  They have one of the most honest relationships on RLC.   

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Well then it is one hell of a good thing you didn't grow up in the 60"s or the 70's. You are judging them. I think most here also agree that it is their business to live and love however they choose. I myself believe it takes a man who has strength, security, and deep compassion, for his better half to allow them to explore all aspects of their sexuality, I myself being voyeur would have wanted to watch.

The hypocrisy on this forum sometimes just blows me away.

Excellent said Star.  

Hey I get that this blows us away what we are seeing.  And DD, I should cut you some slack because I think you really care for Alberto's feelings here.

But there are different approaches to live and cultures.  We rarely get to see them play out in quasi-real terms (assuming this is not all 100% a scripted show!).

Anyone remember the movie MEET THE FOCKERS?   The DiNiro family was the one with the traditional moral values.  The Dustin Hoffman family was the modern open "if it feels good, do it" family.  It was like oil and water.  They do not mix. 

We see this on this forum.

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree Philo but we also need to see Nelly and Martina mature as well.  What happens if Bogdan or Alberto hook up?

Also not 100% sure Alberto is comfortable with this.  He might be the kind of guy that just stews on it and let it fester deep inside his gut.

I know Bogdan from having watched him for years in Russia so I am only an admirer of his ability to keep his affairs off camera...except for his adventure with Annabelle. Alberto, however, I think is another matter. I think that he should trade in his computer control box for a nice female friend who may need to invest her time in a ni ni.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will also express with tensed criticism whenever ( like today ) I see something that it doesn’t give me pleasure watching . Perhaps like this though , I can expect things to happen as Karma Is A Bitch 🤓😏😆 

You are honest if nothing.  And I would agree with you that watching Alberto play xbox while they made love had to be brutal. 

And yes ... always be afraid of Karma.