Martina and Alberto - home activities #27

Noldus

il y a 3 minutes, Keith Ramsay a dit :

Est-ce qu'Alberto est un homme ou une souris, quel type abandonne son lit pour que son partenaire peut obtenir ses joies d'une autre femme, je suis désolé, je demande où est mon invitation  

Il a meme balayé la chambre avant vers 22 h 00

m

26 minutes ago, Keith Ramsay said:

is alberto a man or a mouse what guy gives up his bed so his partner can get her jollys from another woman im sorry id be asking where's my invite  

Maybe he plan to join

I think these episodes have helped both Alberto and Bogdan to mature a lot.  Their relationships recognize each person as belonging to themselves and having the freedom to choose their own happiness.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Whoever knows my way of posting here , I always try to think open minded and generally not blame , accuse or put down the majority  of the tenants as I appreciate their daily exhibition and living their lives in an environment full of cameras , exposed at any minor or major detail that could either make them be praised for their efforts or “ nail “ them when the things they do , don’t apply with what the fans and subscribers they would have wished to watch …

Whatever is just happening , I consider it a big parody , totally unacceptable and disrespected from Martina ( first of all ) and then double face Nelly …. I know I have no right to speak about the way both couples have decided to proceed with this “ weird situation “ as it isn’t my life and their feelings and emotions shouldn’t be judged by me , but as a viewer and subscriber I can post my opinion and I consider this a really miserable thing … watching a guy accepting inside his own apartment his almost 10 years girlfriend having sex and him just sitting in the LR clueless  with it ( his own responsibility 100% ) , I take it as a big defeat to his character and personality .. 

I might be completely wrong of my approach on this subject , but I think there are some unwritten life rules which have to do with respect .. Martina and Nelly could simply go to a hotel or hire an apartment , they both have more than enough money to afford whenever it isn’t so easy to make their sexual sessions while the apartments are occupied by their men and they aren’t alone . Maybe being 44 years old I have still some values that say that everything has a limit and even if being a really open minded person , I would have really big difficulties   and worries trying to accept that the woman I love is being wild satisfied from her lover and I sit worthless next room doing nothing .. At the end , I would even doubt myself as a guy who can’t obviously satisfy her enough that she seeks satisfaction in the bed that I sleep with my own GF from her female lover , WTF 👿👿..

I think also that the no participation of posts and comments at the forum tonight while M&N having sex in comparison to their previous sessions are also showing a same way of thinking from the majority of this forum , if I am mistaken ,  it remains to be seen , whoever thinks different, it would be interesting to read the aftermath of this whatever we see tonight. 

Totally disappointed and painful to watch , no morals or respect , that’s how I see it and I do hope it creates a lot of heat for discussion 😡🤬😡🤬

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Whoever knows my way of posting here , I always try to think open minded and generally not blame , accuse or put down the majority  of the tenants as I appreciate their daily exhibition and living their lives in an environment full of cameras , exposed at any minor or major detail that could either make them be praised for their efforts or “ nail “ them when the things they do , don’t apply with what the fans and subscribers they would have wished to watch …

Whatever is just happening , I consider it a big parody , totally unacceptable and disrespected from Martina ( first of all ) and then double face Nelly …. I know I have no right to speak about the way both couples have decided to proceed with this “ weird situation “ as it isn’t my life and their feelings and emotions shouldn’t be judged by me , but as a viewer and subscribed I can post my opinion and I consider this a really miserable thing … watching a guy accepting inside his own apartment his almost 10 years girlfriend having sex and him just sitting clueless in the LR slewing with it ( his own responsibility 100% ) , I take it as a big defeat to his character and personality .. 

I might be completely wrong of my approach on this subject , but I think there are some life unwritten life rules which have to do with respect .. Martina and Nelly could simply go to a hotel or hire an apartment , they both have more than enough money to afford whenever it isn’t so easy to make their sexual sessions while the apartments are occupied by their men and they aren’t alone . Maybe being 44 years old I have still some values that say that everything has a limit and even if being a really open minded person , I would have really big difficulties   and worries trying to accept that the woman I love is being wild satisfied from her lover and I sit worthless next room doing nothing .. 

I think also that the no participation of posts and comments are also showing a same way of thinking from the majority of this forum , if I am mistaken ,  it remains to be seen , whoever thinks different, it would be intwreating to read the aftermath of this whatever we see tonight. 

Totally disappointed and painful to watch , no morals or respect , that’s how I see it and I do hope it creates a lot of heat for discussion 😡🤬😡🤬

WOW, I actually agree with everything you said....i need to take my temperature!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

il y a 4 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Quiconque connaît ma façon de poster ici, j'essaie toujours d'avoir l'esprit ouvert et de ne pas blâmer, accuser ou rabaisser la majorité des locataires car j'apprécie leur exposition quotidienne et leur vie dans un environnement plein de caméras, exposées à tout mineur. ou un détail majeur qui pourrait soit les faire féliciter pour leurs efforts, soit les « clouer » quand les choses qu'ils font ne s'appliquent pas à ce que les fans et les abonnés qu'ils auraient souhaité regarder…

Quoi qu'il arrive , je considère que c'est une grosse parodie , totalement inacceptable et irrespectueuse de la part de Martina ( tout d' abord ) puis du double visage de Nelly …. Je sais que je n'ai pas le droit de parler de la façon dont les deux couples ont décidé de procéder avec cette " situation étrange " car ce n'est pas ma vie et leurs sentiments et émotions ne devraient pas être jugés par moi, mais en tant que téléspectateur et abonné, je peut poster mon opinion et je considère cela comme une chose vraiment misérable… regarder un gars accepter dans son propre appartement sa petite amie de presque 10 ans avoir des relations sexuelles et lui juste assis sans aucune idée dans le LR en train de tourner avec ça (sa propre responsabilité à 100%), je le prends comme une grande défaite pour son caractère et sa personnalité .. 

Je me trompe peut-être complètement sur mon approche à ce sujet, mais je pense qu'il y a des règles de vie non écrites qui ont à voir avec le respect. Martina et Nelly pourraient simplement aller à l'hôtel ou louer un appartement, elles en ont toutes les deux plus qu'assez de l'argent à payer quand ce n'est pas si facile de faire leurs séances sexuelles alors que les appartements sont occupés par leurs hommes et qu'elles ne sont pas seules. Peut-être qu'à 44 ans j'ai encore des valeurs qui disent que tout a une limite et même si étant une personne vraiment ouverte d'esprit, j'aurais vraiment de grosses difficultés et des soucis à essayer d'accepter que la femme que j'aime soit follement satisfaite de son amant et je suis assis sans valeur à côté de la pièce à ne rien faire .. 

Je pense également que la non-participation des messages et des commentaires montre également une même façon de penser de la majorité de ce forum, si je me trompe, cela reste à voir, celui qui pense différemment, ce serait intwreing de lire la suite de ce tout ce que nous voyons ce soir. 

Totalement déçu et douloureux à regarder, pas de morale ni de respect, c'est comme ça que je le vois et j'espère que cela crée beaucoup de chaleur pour la discussion 😡 🤬 😡 🤬

Merci DDHM, nous ne sommes pas toujours d'accord mais moi avec mes 63 ans, cela frise l'indécence et je ne comprends plus rien dans le fonctionnement de ces deux couples .

Enfin, je ne veux rien ajouter  d'autres ,  mais merci  encore DDMH

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Whatever is just happening , I consider it a big parody , totally unacceptable and disrespected from Martina ( first of all ) and then double face Nelly …. I know I have no right to speak about the way both couples have decided to proceed with this “ weird situation “ as it isn’t my life and their feelings and emotions shouldn’t be judged by me , but as a viewer and subscribed I can post my opinion and I consider this a really miserable thing … watching a guy accepting inside his own apartment his almost 10 years girlfriend having sex and him just sitting clueless in the LR slewing with it ( his own responsibility 100% ) , I take it as a big defeat to his character and personality .. 

I might be completely wrong of my approach on this subject , but I think there are some life unwritten life rules which have to do with respect .. Martina and Nelly could simply go to a hotel or hire an apartment , they both have more than enough money to afford whenever it isn’t so easy to make their sexual sessions while the apartments are occupied by their men and they aren’t alone . Maybe being 44 years old I have still some values that say that everything has a limit and even if being a really open minded person , I would have really big difficulties   and worries trying to accept that the woman I love is being wild satisfied from her lover and I sit worthless next room doing nothing .. 

I think also that the no participation of posts and comments are also showing a same way of thinking from the majority of this forum , if I am mistaken ,  it remains to be seen , whoever thinks different, it would be intwreating to read the aftermath of this whatever we see tonight. 

Well then it is one hell of a good thing you didn't grow up in the 60"s or the 70's. You are judging them. I think most here also agree that it is their business to live and love however they choose. I myself believe it takes a man who has strength, security, and deep compassion, for his better half to allow them to explore all aspects of their sexuality, I myself being voyeur would have wanted to watch.

The hypocrisy on this forum sometimes just blows me away.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It's actually very simple.  They cannot go to a hotel room.  There are no cameras in hotel rooms  This spectacle is done strictly for the RLC viewers and therefore for the ratings and the money.  I do not see the same love and excitement in Martina as the first and second times.  These last couple of sessions are because Nelly needs to impress her bosses or she will lose her status and possibly her Villa.  Martina does all of this with Alberto's approval.  I am not sure Bognan approves of Nelly.  Nelly has gone beyond the one additional relationship (Martina) as she did for the party (naked with the guy).  I do not see Martina and Nelly happening much longer.  Martina has too many other goals and friends to make her happy.  She does not need Nelly.  Nelly needs her. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1